Thread: going down to California from Satl Lake City

Default going down to California from Satl Lake City

Hello all on the 19th of this month I am going to see some relatives who are out of state and I am going to be starting down this up coming 19th of March and I am a bit of a amateur on what to do as I am a 24/7 wearer due to need. I don't travel much and I am going to be down there for a week. So please let me know how I should pack and I am trying to calculate exactly how many diapers I am going to need on the trip. I am going to be leaving at 4 - 5 AM so yeah.

Thanks for any advice that you give me. Please be positive and obey the forum rules too.

Hey there Maui where in Cali ? the state is very different depending on where your staying as far as weather and things to do. I'm up in Norcal if your coming this way it's been about 60ish every day storms come in and go out.

As far as diapers go I wouldn't very from your normal daily use if you ever need at least a depends theres cvs's everywhere. If you something better theres medical markets in metro areas where you can find tranquility at the worst and some moli-care I've seen too.