Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What makes diapers sexual for you?

Default What makes diapers sexual for you?

I'm just wondering in what way some people find diapers to be sexual. I'm trying to explain the DL side of things to my partner, but I'm having some trouble finding the right words. All I can come up with is that it's sexual because it turns me on sometimes. Maybe there is no more to it then that, but I'm just looking for some insight.

BB

I'm not sure that there is a good answer to this question. Perhaps for some there might be something in particular about them that is particularly enticing, but I've always found them, the entire concept of diapers, and even related paraphernalia to be a turn-on. Heck, when I was 13-15ish, just thinking the word "diaper" and spelling it in my head was enough to turn me on.

Basically, diapers are so broadly sexual for me that I really can't put my finger on any one or few aspects of them that are sexual - to me, they're just intrinsically sexual.

Well, maybe you could describe specific feelings and fantasies? You might be able to relate on fundamental values.

Given the context of this post, I think it might be appropriate to describe somewhat explicitly.

I hope you find my example helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    I'm not sure that there is a good answer to this question. Perhaps for some there might be something in particular about them that is particularly enticing, but I've always found them, the entire concept of diapers, and even related paraphernalia to be a turn-on. Heck, when I was 13-15ish, just thinking the word "diaper" and spelling it in my head was enough to turn me on.

Basically, diapers are so broadly sexual for me that I really can't put my finger on any one or few aspects of them that are sexual - to me, they're just intrinsically sexual.
    Pretty much this.

It just feels good!

It's hard to describe something that's been a part of you for so long...The best thing I would suggest is saying how they make you feel, what attracts you to them. For me, it feels natural to be in diapers...A desire that is always there, in my subconscious, when I fill that void it's like life is perfect. Secure and safe, like nothing in the world would bother me. It's crazy to think an inanimate object can do that, but, it does. Being in that state of mind is what turns me on, and I guess that's the key to regression, back to a time when nothing else mattered and there was no stress, no worry, no problems.

Hope that helps!

BabyBeau, just in case you don't already know, scroll down towards the bottom of the screen and you'll see a section labeled "Similar Threads". You can check those to see what others have previously said about threads that are very similar to yours.

On topic: Before I became interested in diapers, I already had a [female] desperation wetting/messing fetish. So naturally, I added diapers to my repertoire. Interestingly enough when a female wets/messes, I get turned on; however if a male does it, I find it disgusting. And me personally wearing a diaper myself, I find the wetting/messing part sexual. I'm not interested in the adult baby part of it. For example, I'm not interesting in sleeping in a big crib, sucking a pacifier, drinking from bottles, etc...

My first stirrings of anything arousing occurred when I was diapered for a night as a punishment.
    Now the tight constriction sets me off, and of that is paired with female hands doing it....total bliss.
    Also the control factor, that I am no longer free to use the toilet, touch myself, etc. when wearing.
    Even if I had put myself in the diaper and nobody was around, that cloth still held me back from some things.
    A diaper, for me, centers my feelings around my privates...and that is sexually stimulating.

Hope that helps

I like the feeling of wetting and the way the diaper puffs up when wet.

Although diapers are so much more to me, on a purely tactile level, they cradle my boy bits in incredibly sensual ways, dry, wet, or messy.

Beyond that, there are so many deep seated emotional ties that I couldn't begin to describe. I've longed for diapers as long as I can remember, and wearing one hits so many emotional and other facets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a small penis, same size as when i was 7. So when Im wearing a diaper i feel normal, like its okay my penis is small because im wearing a diaper. Also the way a diaper feels when its wet is amazing. Also a dry diaper makes me feel safe.