Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: woundering what i should try next

Question woundering what i should try next

well soon i am going to be geting a job and finally getting some money. so i was woundering if any one had any new diaper suggestions (i am a little on the bigger side) yeah so just woundering

check out some of the sample packs available to decide what you like. abuniverse has a fair priced sample pack. doesn't include bambinos tho for some reason, also worth a try.

I've tried several brands and Bambinos still top my list of favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    check out some of the sample packs available to decide what you like. abuniverse has a fair priced sample pack. doesn't include bambinos tho for some reason, also worth a try.
    Thinking that might have to do with the fact that Bambino is directly competing with them?

thanks i think about seeing if i can try a few samples to see what is better. but are the Bambinos only availbe online?

Quote Originally Posted by headshotjones View Post
    thanks i think about seeing if i can try a few samples to see what is better. but are the Bambinos only availbe online?
    They specifically target the AB/DL market. So you can either go visit your local AB/DL store, or get them online

I think I would focus on the job first before I worry about what kind of diapers I am going to buy...

My mom always told me "Don't plan to spend the money until it is in your savings account". I suggest that you focus on the job and make sure you like it, can do it, etc before deciding how to spend your first pay check. What kind of job are you getting?

There's nothing really wrong with wanting to get a few samples of diapers to see what you like, but you'll have problems actually getting more to wear later until you've got the job. It could be disappointing finding something you like and then realizing you can't afford it yet.

yeah you are right about the job thing i should wait untill i got some cash in my pocket untill i figure out on how to spend it but the jobs i applied for was basiclly for some department stores
    Last edited by headshotjonesxyz; 12-Mar-2011 at 13:17.