Thread: I don't even...

Default I don't even...

Who I am anymore, I've been feeling like crap since Sunday and I haven't ate since Monday. Was supposed to see my Dr on Tuesday but she couldn't make it. Don't have a Job and I don't go to college well I applied for this year but don't know if I'm getting in yet.

And well I don't know what I'm doing with myself.

Sadly, life is sometimes like this. There were a couple of moments early last year where I really couldn't see the point of anything. It passes. You just need to find something worthwhile to do with your time. Have you considered volunteering somewhere?

Everyone experiences something like that at some point. I was really depressed after my first year of college. I was tens of thousands of dollars in debt and I desperately needed a summer job. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one. I basically spent all summer doing nothing but sitting around my apartment and paying rent (which brought me into even greater debt). I felt completely useless - I thought I would never be myself ever again.

Fortunately, all these feelings do pass. All you have to do is find a way to make yourself busy again. Volunteering is great way. You can also use your free time to finish projects of your own. Don't fret about college too much - even if you don't make it in this year, there is always next year. The important thing is to keep trying. Trust me, things will probably get better. If I could travel back in time and see my past self, I would punch myself in the face for worrying so much .

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    Sadly, life is sometimes like this. There were a couple of moments early last year where I really couldn't see the point of anything. It passes. You just need to find something worthwhile to do with your time. Have you considered volunteering somewhere?
    I did some volunteer work but found out it wasn't for me. If I had money earlier. I would have liked to go back packing in Europe. See the world and what not.

Nat682

First of all, you should get something to eat. Second, if you are at all religious, you should privately talk to a priest/pastor/rabbi/other religious minister about this. They will probably be able to help you morally, and, in most Christian churches, they are required to keep things you tell them secret under all circumstances.

There's not much I can do myself to help you, but I hope you start to feel better about your life.