Thread: bashing up nords in Elder scrolls 5 Skyrim, Killing big aliens in gears of war 3, Playing Brink together online. These are few of my faovrite things

Default bashing up nords in Elder scrolls 5 Skyrim, Killing big aliens in gears of war 3, Playing Brink together online. These are few of my faovrite things

Well considering I havent posted anything since 30-01-2011 its long over due I havent been inactive just havent posted anything.

So I thought id post something about games! Cause whats better then video games? (diapers money ice cream wow actually a lot of stuff)

So lets just jump right into the topic what is your favorite/best/wishful video game or video game technology you wish you had your hands on (paws for furrys or claws or whatever) This is quite a tough choice id imagine with things like Star wars the old republic, nintendo 3ds, gears of war 3, ELDER SCROLLS 5, (really happy for that) Mass effect 3, Brink, Uncharted 3, L.A. Noir, Driver San Fransico, Pokemon Black and White, Killzone 3 and much much more. This is gunna be the video game industry's biggest year I think im sure everyone says that every year but with so many great video games coming out, to where its almost impossible to be in your bedroom without pacing around and trying to figure out "should I get this game or should I get that game? I only have enough money for one....oh but if I mow the grass for a few weeks I can get the other one to. but which one do I want to play first? they both come out on the same day..." ect ect (dont lie to me all of us gamers have done that before lol)

In fact I think it will be very hard to find a game of the year this year, im sure everyone is routing for gears of war 3 or elder scrolls 5, but anything can happen, Fans have been waiting/demanding these games for years and its about dang time the video game industry started delivering. Not to mention the technology and game engines get better each year so it adds more excitement but will the game deliver on our huge expectations?

Take Elder Scrolls 4 for example it came out in 2006? I think not sure correct me if im wrong. 5 years since the last version I mean and to hear that their is gunna be a confirmed elder scrolls 5 probably sets the bar of many gamers high. in the past 5 years we have moved up to having netflix streaming instantly on all game consoles iphones and 3d tvs all this other technology, I mean the games are really gunna have to knock it out of the park to meet our demanding expectations (I mean and the prices on video games alone without a collectors edition is pretty expensive...lol at these prices nowadays I am expecting my video games to do my own laundry no game has delivered on that yet)

Hopefully though the video game industry has finally understood what we want as video gamers and can set a standard for video games entirely.

Either way I know my wish list this year is pretty big this year what about yours what are you most excited for....Also if you could only have one game this whole year what would it be? (lol that question is almost torturous) For me its gotta be the scrolls played morrowind and oblivion which made me get the others and I am just hooked like a fish on that series

Hehe leave your answers/thoughts/opinions below and remember to get your piggy bank nice and fat this year

That is one looooooonnnnnnngggggggg thread title.

On topic: Mortal Kombat

Honorable Mention: If somebody can figure out a way where I can import custom songs from my favorite musicians and have those songs playable in Rock Band, I will worship that individual and all his/her holiness and never buy another video game for the rest of my life because I will then be satisfied. Yes, I know, I should get a real guitar and learn to play real songs, but I have no talent so I'd rather play Rock Band.
    Last edited by bomb851; 10-Mar-2011 at 05:19. Reason: added honorable mention

Quote Originally Posted by bomb851 View Post
    That is one looooooonnnnnnngggggggg thread title.

On topic: Mortal Kombat

Honorable Mention: If somebody can figure out a way where I can import custom songs from my favorite musicians and have those songs playable in Rock Band, I will worship that individual and all his/her holiness and never buy another video game for the rest of my life because I will then be satisfied. Yes, I know, I should get a real guitar and learn to play real songs, but I have no talent so I'd rather play Rock Band.

Yeah lol I wanted it to be a little bit creative for the title lol so I thought why not make it really long

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about Mortal Kombat to many great games coming out then you might forget about a couple of them, I am also excited about Mortal Kombat since its been a long time since the last Mortal Kombat was released.

That would be Awesome to be able to stream or upload your own songs to Rock Band or Guitar Hero, The technology exists already they have just yet to implement it in the games simply because they make more money selling song packs. With games like Audio Surf (A game like Rock Band and Guitar Hero but instead you are a like a space ship and you ride your music and try to get the best score possible the track speed and score intensifies when the music speeds up. google it) it just proves that the technology is out there, Audio Surf is a pretty old game but you can still get it on steam and basically you put your songs on your computer inside the game folder and then when you go to play it, it builds the custom game track right then and there it takes about 1-5 minuets depending on how long the song is. Audio Surf was made by some third party game company and if a small time game company like that is able to upload any song then you would think Rock Band and Guitar Hero could to. Lol that reminds me of that one South Park episode

Quote Originally Posted by baby_mike View Post
    What "brink" are you talking about cause the one i know of hasn't released.
    Brink Game Official Site | Splash Damage | Bethesda Softworks

That be the one, it comes out this year just like everything else, was just mentioning Brink, since it is a pretty popular favorite.