Thread: Hi All

BlackHawk

Default Hi All

Hi everybody, I'm BlackHawk - just a regular 15-year-old that likes wearing diapers and hanging out. I've been into diapers since I was about nine. My other hobbies are watching movies, x-box live, reading, watching anime, and spending time with friends.
    I try to be outgoing but I'm a little shy posting sometimes so don't be afraid to help me out and strike up a conversation. I like to chat and make new friends and I'm very friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    Hi everybody, I'm BlackHawk - just a regular 15-year-old that likes wearing diapers and hanging out. I've been into diapers since I was about nine. My other hobbies are watching movies, x-box live, reading, watching anime, and spending time with friends.
    I try to be outgoing but I'm a little shy posting sometimes so don't be afraid to help me out and strike up a conversation. I like to chat and make new friends and I'm very friendly.
    Amine eh? What do you like? Any recommendations?

Welcome!

BlackHawk

My favorite show would have to be Neon Genesis Evangelion, and some other great ones are Death Note, Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Paranoia Agent, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Cowboy Bebop, Monster, Planetes, and Fullmetal Alchemist. Too many to list really.

Welcome to the site! Glad to see you here, even though I don't know you xD

Welcome! Not into anime really myself but I can appreciate the passion that some have for it. It takes all kinds. See you around the forums!

Welcome to adisc, you are eternally doomed to stay here!.. *Evil Laugh*

What kinds of games do you enjoy playing on the xbox?

BlackHawk

Halo Reach (which I dont own at the moment), Left 4 Dead 2. Team Fortress 2, but unfortunately CoD: Black Ops is the only thing most of my friends are playing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    Halo Reach (which I dont own at the moment), Left 4 Dead 2. Team Fortress 2, but unfortunately CoD: Black Ops is the only thing most of my friends are playing right now.
    Halo Reach is dead to me now, although it was fairly enjoyable when it first came out..

Also Black Ops is probably the most annoying game on the planet.. I enjoy Modern Warfare:2 more so than Black Ops.

BlackHawk

When Modern Warfare 2 came out, I chose Left 4 Dead 2 instead sin ce they came out on the same day. So I ended up missing the whole MW2 fad and still haven't bought it. I still don't own Reach but it's fun to play occasionally, and I agree that Black Ops is way overrated.
    Dem RC cars man...worst thing ever.

I'm taking a stab in the dark..... It looks as if you also have a thing for helos.
    I'm Babyracer (AKA Scott) nice to hear from you.