Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a name

Default Need a name

So I have been thinking (Dangerous, I know)

But my fursona needs a name and for the life of me, cannot seem to think of anything. nor can I decide using this cool website I found.

Fake Name Generator

WHO SHALL BE THE ONE TO HELP ME!?!

Hard to really help, since most people determine their fursona's name based on themselves, lol. I for example, chose the name I did, because I used to think of flying, and enjoyed all these that related to aviation. (Aero relating to wind)

Try associating it with game characters you named, or just a name you think relates to you the best, that you would like to have. Otherwise, I don't know, link your personality in there somewhere.

A last thing I suggest, is picture this;

You just won some award, what would you like to be known as when they call your name?

Tell a bit about yourself. favorite colors, things, games, hobbies, words. what makes you you? what do you think is cool? and we will see if we can think up some names

All I can suggest is the simplest, most obvious choice, your user name, WingDog.

yeah that crossed my mind, but want an actual name.

lol the question about myself, can never answer that...not sure why.

Well fav color: Green and Red
    things: Hockey, Movies (3:10 to Yuma and The Adjustment Bureau are top 2 favs)
    Games: Chess, blackjack, ect...
    Hobbies: Photography
    Words: Plethora

So far a couple that have come across are
    Aaron
    Cale
    Zachary/Zach
    Ari (Brave)
    Aden (Fire)

If anyone else can help find something that would be awesome.

If you have any ideals that are close to you, you could always look up baby name websites and search by name meaning. That's how I name some of my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    If you have any ideals that are close to you, you could always look up baby name websites and search by name meaning. That's how I name some of my characters.
    That's actually what I started to do. How I got the last 2.

BuffaloWilly

heres one. what kind of animal do you LOOK like. I chose a buffalo because I have really brown bushy hair and buffalos look like they do too. it helps to pick your fursona if you dont look like your average joe though. another thing you can look at is your eyes. mayybe your one of those reptile furries

Aaron...I like Aaron...mostly cause my special boy's name is Aaron >.>

Yeah, I'm biased, what of it? xP

Rain69

It all depends on your personality and what you like to do