Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First bambinos evah!!!

Default First bambinos evah!!!

Sorry but I just had to post this. I just got my order of Bambinos today and put one on about 15 min ago. I'm so excited! These are the greatest diapers to *B/DL kind!!!!

Congratulations! What type of Bambinos did you get?

Haven't tried Bambinos yet but I found I liked my Molicare sample pack a lot better than my Abena M3's. Something about the breathable sides was just much more comfortable.

From what I've heard bambinos are really bulky and aren't the best to wear out and do anything. But idk, maybe I've just been talking to the wrong people.

Glad you like these, but at 17 I kinda doubt you have experienced that many different brands diapers.
    Last edited by kwisy; 09-Mar-2011 at 04:20.

They're decent for their moneys worth, no lie there. They aren't a diaper I'd wear often though, probably due to the fact they are pretty thick, and for me personally, can get uncomfortable because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Haven't tried Bambinos yet but I found I liked my Molicare sample pack a lot better than my Abena M3's. Something about the breathable sides was just much more comfortable.

Glad you like these, but at 17 I kinda doubt you have experienced that many different brands diapers.
    Trying to connect the dots here. Moli and Abena, when he's talking about Bambino?

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    Trying to connect the dots here. Moli and Abena, when he's talking about Bambino?
    Going off on a tanget to the thread.

edit: Apparently half of what I thought I posted was missing. TY

i actually find bambinos to be quite wearable in day-to-day, approx the same bulk factor as an M3.

Yay, happy! Isn't it fun to try new things, I love mine!!!! I like wearing them to bed with clear plastic pants, it's so comfy to me. Congrats!

Firstly, Congrats on getting them(They really are nice diapers to wear), what type did you manage to get yourself?(I personally like the Teddies the best)

To the other folks talking about thickness: They're not really all that thick though, relative to an Abri X-Plus, they're about the same at start(Possibly a bit thinner) and definitely a bit thinner after being soaked.(Classico/Bianco hold a little less than the X-Plus, but Teddies hold up about the same, depending on how you wet it[As in if you manage to soak it front to back through a lot of weird positions to lie in :P])