Thread: Mikey's Intro

Default Mikey's Intro

Hi, Im mikey. Im from jersey, going to college. I like diapers (of course!) and playing baby. I can be really quiet and shy but once i get to know someone im pretty talkative.

Hi Mikey, and welcome! So tell us, aside from diapers, what sorts of other stuff do you do for fun, like hobbies and whatnot? What are you studying in college?

Hi Mikey and welcome to the site. I'm originally from Toms River, N. J., but started out in Bayville, then Holly Park, Cherry Hill, and finally Toms River. That's a lot of southern Jersey. I was a music major and have always loved music. Do you have any favorite groups? Do you play sports or games?

Yo! I'm going to have to make snookie jokes now :p My name also happens to be Mikey, and welcome to the site!

I'm from NY, so one day we will have to debate who has the stupidest accent! :p

Aside from that, welcome to ADISC! What are your non *B/DL hobbies?

Hahahaa. Yea the Jersey Shore cast are people who I hope I can aspire to be someday . Fortunately not all people from jersey are like that. I"m from philly originally but moved to Jersey when I was little. I live like 15 mins from Cherry Hill.

I'm still in High School, SENIOR YEAR!!!! and I intend to go to Drexel for Graphic Design, cant wait!

And I really love snowboarding, Blue Mountain in the Poconos has my favorite slopes. Also, I like to play soccer and volleyball a lot. I listen to a lot of rap and hiphop, but also Hardstyle which is like techno. sum of me in a nutshell.

tbmoney

welcome to adisc mikeyxbaby...i like rap and hip hop also....we should talk sometime...hope u enjoy the site

Okay, okay. Your name is Mike, and you like rap and hip hop. Good sir, I am going to have to school you soon! :p

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyxBaby View Post
    Hahahaa. Yea the Jersey Shore cast are people who I hope I can aspire to be someday . Fortunately not all people from jersey are like that. I"m from philly originally but moved to Jersey when I was little. I live like 15 mins from Cherry Hill.

I'm still in High School, SENIOR YEAR!!!! and I intend to go to Drexel for Graphic Design, cant wait!

And I really love snowboarding, Blue Mountain in the Poconos has my favorite slopes. Also, I like to play soccer and volleyball a lot. I listen to a lot of rap and hiphop, but also Hardstyle which is like techno. sum of me in a nutshell.
    I lived in Barclay Farms when it was first built, so it was a long time ago. I wonder if the covered bridge is still there? It was a great development because the grade school was right there in the housing group, so we would either walk or ride our bikes to school. Every other Friday night they would have a dance. Those were good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Yo! I'm going to have to make snookie jokes now :p My name also happens to be Mikey, and welcome to the site!

I'm from NY, so one day we will have to debate who has the stupidest accent! :p

Aside from that, welcome to ADISC! What are your non *B/DL hobbies?
    Don't ever lose the accent! Everyone seems to be in such a rush to lose an accent and sound "normal", but I maintain that an accent is an integral part of who you are, part of your personal experience. I've been told by many that I have a very strong Michigan accent (very nasally, very heavy Rs, very hard Os, very flat As, and a very advanced Northern Cities Vowel Shift (google it, I'm on my iPhone), and I make no effort to hide it or temper it. I grew up in rural Michigan and I love this state, so why would I hide my accent in shame?