Thread: Taking Diapers to Rome (The Airport)

Question Taking Diapers to Rome (The Airport)

Our family is taking a trip to rome as my sister is spending a semester in Rome. This will be my spring break and I'm hoping it to be a relaxing vacation. I have been thinking about taking one or two diapers with me in case i find the thought of wearing one for a day. My only worry is if someone stops me to search through my bag and my parents are around as they do it. Is there anything I can do to assure that no one will no the contents of my bag other than the air port members and to have a private search of my bag?

Put them in your checked bag. They don't look like anything to the X-Ray.

Just make sure your parents don't start pulling clothing and food out of their overweight baggage, and stuffing it into your bag. My mom is famous for this.
    This is why we can't have nice things...

I mean, I get where this question is coming from, but really now, isn't the simplest and probably best solution just to give up diapers for a week and enjoy Rome?

I mean, seriously, you're going on an expensive vacation in Rome. There's plenty of things to do and see, and for a lot of people, this is or nearly is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing. Just enjoy Italy while you have the chance and save your diapers for when you return to everyday life.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post

I mean, I get where this question is coming from, but really now, isn't the simplest and probably best solution just to give up diapers for a week and enjoy Rome?

I mean, seriously, you're going on an expensive vacation in Rome. There's plenty of things to do and see, and for a lot of people, this is or nearly is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing. Just enjoy Italy while you have the chance and save your diapers for when you return to everyday life.
    Nah I get it. You're right I wasn't thinking too straight as I was writing the question out. Didn't mean to brag should've just said about airport and such but yea. I think I will just wait. you're probbably right friend. Kudos to all the answers!