Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: have you ever had that 'moment'

Default have you ever had that 'moment'

you know the moment... where your stomach isn't cooperating with the rest of your body and while you were making your way to the nearest bathroom you kept repeating to yourself "why didn't i have a diaper on me right now?"
    i know i've had a few close ones at work. i swear one of these days i'm going to have an accident from laughing (my coworkers make me laugh too hard).

A few times like when playing video games,after a bath, when up high, when fighting, Also when ridding behind my dad's boat on stuff. A few times I could really have used one because I did have an accident.just glad i was in water.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    after a bath, when up high, when fighting,
    do you fight often? and why would you need one after a bath you could just use a toilet XD

EmeraldsAndLime

Can't say I've particularly felt that way. Although the rushing to the toilet thing I can relate to. Damn me and my crappy diet.

Quote Originally Posted by handfulofoats View Post
    do you fight often? and why would you need one after a bath you could just use a toilet XD
    Not as often as in middle school but I get in a scuffle every now and then. As for the bath I take very warm/hot baths and it relaxes a lot of muscles.

i remember having a moment like that, vincent. i was born 5 months premature so my muscles weren't that strong. i had an accident in my uncle's pool in FL from getting too relaxed. i was embarrassed like crazy, but now that i look back on it it kinda makes me giggle a bit.

Yeah, I've had one before, in the middle of finals too!

And the worst part was that I had diapers I just hadn't worn one that day >_<