Thread: Do you think this doll was invented by an AB?

Default Do you think this doll was invented by an AB?

I saw an ad for this doll so I googled it. I wonder who they got to record the voice?

YouTube - toyportfolio.com: High Tech Dolls Pees and Poops with a Light (Wipey Dipey)

Also, this candy too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQs1Grbl0Hc
    Last edited by Angusmac; 07-Mar-2011 at 21:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    Not quite sure. I somehow doubt it, though.
    Well anyway, I thought the candy commercial was cute, they all turn into babies at the end

-Gus

Have you ever heard of the original Baby Alive?

She came with packets of 'baby food' that you fed to her and she'd poop them out into her diaper. I think she also peed when you gave her water from her bottle. When I was a kid all the girls who were into baby dolls had to have one.

In The 80s - Toys of the Eighties, Baby Alive

I do believe an actual pooing/peeing baby doll trumps the light up version.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    Have you ever heard of the original Baby Alive?
    The still make that doll I think, or at least a variation of it. Yes, I agree, a doll that actually pees and poops sounds more interesting than a light up version.

-Gus

Um...I'm going to be hearing that noise in my most disturbing and terrifying nightmares. I am so freaked out right now by her "mmm, mama" and "inkydinky poo poo" from the depths of Hades. Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleStrawberry View Post
    Um...I'm going to be hearing that noise in my most disturbing and terrifying nightmares. I am so freaked out right now by her "mmm, mama" and "inkydinky poo poo" from the depths of Hades. Joy.
    You should see the tv commercial!

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    You should see the tv commercial!

-Gus
    I'd...rather not, if it's all the same. There's that awkward feeling that you get when you're pretty darned sure that pedobear created his own line of toys. Eeeearrrgh.

Um. Why does that baby have a light coming out of its vagina? That's messed up. It's not Baby Wipey-Diapy, it's Baby Toxic Apocalypse.