Thread: The Return of AlexAwesome/HuskyAllie

Default The Return of AlexAwesome/HuskyAllie

So, I've been away for about a good few months to half a year now due to a bunch of various situations that have been playing themselves out, that just generally added up to a heavily declined interest in diapers or anything 'baby' for that matter, but I've decided that I miss this place quite, so I'm returning. If you haven't gotten to know me, figuring as most of the people who have joined in the last year haven't (because I was only really really active my first year.), this is me.
    I'm 16 years old, from Rhode Island, and a musician. I'm really fun to talk to and wicked friendly, I love everything about music, but my favorite music is rap and hip-hop. Always has been. (: I also love cars. I used to board but I dropped that a while ago. ANYWAYS, I've slacked in the past. Lack of motivation, all that good stuff. Convince me to stay, get to know me, make me rack up a ton of friends so I have reasons not to leave. I'm always open to new friends. xD

(What's this...my.. third introduction message? let's hope I stick it this time. (: )

Hey, nice to meet you. Look forward to seeing you participate.

Well, I really can't say I recognize you. That being said, welcome back, I hope that I'll get to know you this time ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyAllie View Post
    So, I've been away for about a good few months to half a year now due to a bunch of various situations that have been playing themselves out, that just generally added up to a heavily declined interest in diapers or anything 'baby' for that matter, but I've decided that I miss this place quite, so I'm returning. If you haven't gotten to know me, figuring as most of the people who have joined in the last year haven't (because I was only really really active my first year.), this is me.
    I'm 16 years old, from Rhode Island, and a musician. I'm really fun to talk to and wicked friendly, I love everything about music, but my favorite music is rap and hip-hop. Always has been. (: I also love cars. I used to board but I dropped that a while ago. ANYWAYS, I've slacked in the past. Lack of motivation, all that good stuff. Convince me to stay, get to know me, make me rack up a ton of friends so I have reasons not to leave. I'm always open to new friends. xD

(What's this...my.. third introduction message? let's hope I stick it this time. (: )
    I'm sorry I missed you the first time, but I'm sure we'll get on fine this time, even if you use the word wicked jk. Don't worry, I say eh all the time!

Welcome!

Peachy

Welcome back! But does that mean you're no longer awesome?

Sadly, I don't remember you. :P Welcome back anyway. I guess being a musician, means you're making music right? What kind?

How many returns will we see Alex?

Welcome back mate! hope you can stay around more, glad all seems well