Thread: All about me!

Little ollie

Default All about me!

Yeah I am bored so I thought I'd do an introduction seeing as I don't think I ever did one.

All about me well I am a 17 nutcase apparently or what my mates tell me.
    I work for MacDonald's (Get in there). I am a DL/TB with a lot of other fetishs (I'am greedy). What type of things to I like and do Well I have a motorbike which I love though I am a nutter on that as well apparently, I love to have fun, I'll do literately anything for a good laugh or some fun, I am open to like anything. I am extermly hyperactive (ADHD Rocks!). I like to go out drinking clubbing, Though I hate the morning after for some reason. I eat like a fat pig though I am skinny its not right I tell you. I act a lot on impulse as well almost everything I do is on impulse. I drink a lot of caffeine probably another reason why I am hyper all the time. Oh and my grammar is useless which you have probably all figured out I will figure it out one day. I don't believe in religion. I love people I can't get enough of them I need to be around them or else life is boring.

Anything else you want to know just ask.

Bank details, address etc etc
    lol

Just kidding. I believe your a coke-a-holic too?

Little ollie

Quote Originally Posted by Mickal View Post
    Bank details, address etc etc
    lol

Just kidding. I believe your a coke-a-holic too?
    Yeah I drink tons of the stuff at work, its completely free. You'd be very disappointed if you got my bank details as well there's less than 3 quid in it!!

Nice intro, even if it has a lot of run on sentances, hehe. Nice to see you around