Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girls or boys goodnites?

Default Girls or boys goodnites?

Hi all. Hopefully going to be getting some goodnites soon, well drynites. Was wondering if the girls drynites would be a good option to go for, simply for the reason that it will look less like they are for me when buying in store (that would be because I'm male), and therefore help to make me a feel a bit less uncomfortable. Your thoughts? Thanks

If it makes it easier for you to buy them then go for it!

I can't say which are better, I've only ever used the girls.

Little ollie

Just get the boys one wear a hoodie if you won't want to be seen, Though the person at the till won't give one.

Your choice my friend. But do you really want the dancers and butterflies?

Little ollie

Quote Originally Posted by Mickal View Post
    Hey what's wrong with the butterflies don't be mean to them.

Hi Tom, lemme help you.

First time I purchased diapers were goodnites. I was really scared but I found a piece of courage and bought them.
    when I was in front of them I was a bit confused because I didn't know which was better.

Suddently, my hand grabbed a pack of girls goodnites and I bought them.
    Maybe the fact that they are for girls and you are a boy can help, but this is all in your mind.
    Probably, My hand decided to grab them because, In my opinion, they are cutier than boys one, or simply because they were the nearest.

I hope you could find the courage to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Little ollie View Post
    Hey what's wrong with the butterflies don't be mean to them.
    Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickal View Post
    How could he not want the dancers and butterflies?
    That's what sold the girls version for me.

Anyway, the girls ones may be better in general. It has been suggested that the girls version is better for boys who are further through puberty, because of the positioning of the absorbent material. So ironically, the girls version is better for the more manly boys.

Get what you like or just flip a coin to determine which ones you get!!

Quote Originally Posted by Target_0 View Post
    Hi Tom, lemme help you.

First time I purchased diapers were goodnites. I was really scared but I found a piece of courage and bought them.
    when I was in front of them I was a bit confused because I didn't know which was better.

Suddently, my hand grabbed a pack of girls goodnites and I bought them.
    Maybe the fact that they are for girls and you are a boy can help, but this is all in your mind.
    Probably, My hand decided to grab them because, In my opinion, they are cutier than boys one, or simply because they were the nearest.

I hope you could find the courage to buy them.
    Thanks. Yep, I really am scared, and im not even near the shop yet, I hate to think what Im going to be like when Im there, I expect I will just pick up the first ones I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    How could he not want the dancers and butterflies?
    That's what sold the girls version for me.

Anyway, the girls ones may be better in general. It has been suggested that the girls version is better for boys who are further through puberty, because of the positioning of the absorbent material. So ironically, the girls version is better for the more manly boys.
    Well then, the girls version is for my manly self then , lol :P. Indeed, how could you not want the dancers and butterflies, lol. Well, pattern isnt really important to me, either pattern will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Little ollie View Post
    Just get the boys one wear a hoodie if you won't want to be seen, Though the person at the till won't give one.
    Yeah, I'm sure they won't care in the slightest, but its just paranoia I guess, you're always thinknig what they could be thinking.

Thanks everyone for all your advice