Thread: KingJaden Arrives!!!!!

Default KingJaden Arrives!!!!!

Hey everyone whats up my name is KingJaden,

I got back into diapers because of my the babysitter, I had back in when I was seven years old. She would pick me up after school, and I would go home with here and then my parents would then pick me up from school, and then my mother would pick me up from her house whenever she would get off work. Since my father (who was a scum bag) died my mom had to work a lot to support us (and my mom is the toughest and strongest woman I know).

One day (for some reason that I can't remember) my babysitter revealed to me that she was a diaper lover, and then explained to me what exactly that was. She then told me that I should give it a try because a friend of hers got her into them and at first she agaisnt it just like I was at first. At that time I was really small for my age and she went out and bought me some huggies (size 6) and the first time she diapered me she almost had to hold me down but after she got me into it, the softness, the comfort, made me feel somehow, safe and cute! And I've worn diapers since. After a while we would play as if I was her baby and I she would dress me like a baby, give me a bottle, pacifiers, and talk babyish to me. It was a whole lot of fun and I really miss it.

I also really enjoy playing sports, football, basketball, and golf espeically. I was a middle line backer in football, and a power forward in basketball. I also enjoy playing the guitar and video games.

I also enjoy playing yu-gi-oh the card game, so anybody who reads this who also enjoys playing i like exchanging deck recipies and strategies if your interested.

Here is a couple more fun facts about me
    Fav Song- Let Me Hear You Scream
    Fav Muisc Artist- OZZY OZBOURNE
    Fav Basketball Player- Michael Jordan and Lebron James
    Fav Football Players- Adrian Peterson and Larry Fitzgerald
    Fav pro sports teams- Miami Heat (basketball), Arizona Cardnals

Quote Originally Posted by KingJaden View Post
    Hey everyone whats up my name is KingJaden,

I got back into diapers because of my the babysitter, I had back in when I was seven years old. She would pick me up after school, and I would go home with here and then my parents would then pick me up from school, and then my mother would pick me up from her house whenever she would get off work. Since my father (who was a scum bag) died my mom had to work a lot to support us (and my mom is the toughest and strongest woman I know).

One day (for some reason that I can't remember) my babysitter revealed to me that she was a diaper lover, and then explained to me what exactly that was. She then told me that I should give it a try because a friend of hers got her into them and at first she agaisnt it just like I was at first. At that time I was really small for my age and she went out and bought me some huggies (size 6) and the first time she diapered me she almost had to hold me down but after she got me into it, the softness, the comfort, made me feel somehow, safe and cute! And I've worn diapers since. After a while we would play as if I was her baby and I she would dress me like a baby, give me a bottle, pacifiers, and talk babyish to me. It was a whole lot of fun and I really miss it.

I also really enjoy playing sports, football, basketball, and golf espeically. I was a middle line backer in football, and a power forward in basketball. I also enjoy playing the guitar and video games.

I also enjoy playing yu-gi-oh the card game, so anybody who reads this who also enjoys playing i like exchanging deck recipies and strategies if your interested.

Here is a couple more fun facts about me
    Fav Song- Let Me Hear You Scream
    Fav Muisc Artist- OZZY OZBOURNE
    Fav Basketball Player- Michael Jordan and Lebron James
    Fav Football Players- Adrian Peterson and Larry Fitzgerald
    Fav pro sports teams- Miami Heat (basketball), Arizona Cardnals
    Ummm... hm. You know, I want to honestly call BS, but I can't because something similar happened to me when I was younger, though, it was slightly less..., odd, due to the fact that it was a friend, and she was my age.

Otherwise, welcome to the site!

Now, before we move along, I want to make something very clear- screw card games on motorcycles! >:C

But anyway- Welcome to ADISC, you made an okay intro, and I hope to see you around.

~Mikey117, ADSN