Thread: New to the babyfur scene

Default New to the babyfur scene

Hi all,

I've considered myself a TB(and as of April of last year, an AB ) since I was aware that there was actually a label for how I felt. However, I attended Furry Fiesta with a friend of mine and have to say, I very much enjoyed the fur scene and though I can't say I've got a definite fursona as of yet, I felt so at home with furries that I feel that I may be a babyfur. I'm from Houston, and I'm hoping to meet some new babyfur friends, online [removed].

Just glad to have really discovered the fur scene and I look forward to meeting some great babyfurs.

-Kruelty
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-Mar-2011 at 05:50. Reason: No meet-up requests, please.

Welcome to the furry side :3

Texas (and houston) has a huge furry scene, and strangely enough, lots of babyfurs there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruelty View Post
    Hi all,

I've considered myself a TB(and as of April of last year, an AB ) since I was aware that there was actually a label for how I felt. However, I attended Furry Fiesta with a friend of mine and have to say, I very much enjoyed the fur scene and though I can't say I've got a definite fursona as of yet, I felt so at home with furries that I feel that I may be a babyfur.[removed]

Just glad to have really discovered the fur scene and I look forward to meeting some great babyfurs.

-Kruelty
    Welcome to ADISC!

Since this is your first post and introduction here, could you share some of your non-*B/DL interests? ADISC is a community (hence the C in the name), so we like to get know other members. The best way to do so is by sharing interests outside of *B/DL, since *B/DL interests are fairly common here. If you need help coming up with something to say, spddan, one of the mods here, wrote an excellent guide titled "Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction."

Site Note: Asking to meet-up or looking to meet-up with people near you on ADISC is against the rules, since we have members as young as 13.

ValkyrieTheWolf

Did you see knotcast live there? My favourite podcast EVARR!!!

Oh, and there is a somewhat-babyfur on the cast, coincidentally...

I wanted to go to knotcast, however dinner took longer than anticipated, so I unfortunately missed it. Hopefully next year I'll be able to make it.

BuffaloWilly

I am in the same deal your in man... except im a little younger...