Thread: A movie I found on Netflix

Default A movie I found on Netflix

It is called Fetishes..

It talks about a place in new york called pandoras box.

I have only started a few min but looks interresting.

mtdl84

Ah.. Nick Broomfield - it was good fun, but only has a small (and rather misleading) bit on Adult Baby. You should watch "The Leader, his driver and the driver's wife" as well, and "Aileen: Life and Death of a Serial Killer" as well ;-)

It's funny that you mention this. My wife was watching it when I came downstairs after putting the kids to bed last night. I haven't checked it out yet but my understanding is that it is primarily BDSM related.

I saw it on the instant watch lists but I assumed it would have nothing to do with this stuff and likely more into BDSM.

on a no where near related topic. Watch "Lo" if you like Evil Dead or Labyrinth, that movie is hilarious and charming.. it's more like a play on film then a actual movie though.

Yea, the description sounds like its all about BDSM and it doesn't have the best of reviews by users on Netflix either ^^;.

Quote Originally Posted by DA360 View Post
    Yea, the description sounds like its all about BDSM and it doesn't have the best of reviews by users on Netflix either ^^;.
    Little on Instant streaming does. All the good ones you likely already seen.

However gems ARE in there. Such as "Lo", Noise (staring Tim Robbins) and Beer Wars to name 3.