Thread: problem with wearing pull ups and being very active

Smile problem with wearing pull ups and being very active

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone else has a the same probem with your pull up/diaper when u either wear them at home or out in public. I wear goodnites l/xl out in public usually and a lot when I'm at home. But the problem I'm having with them is they always ride up when I'm walking a lot. Usually when its still dry. Or they will go crooked on me and ride up at the same time. Especially if I'm outside and its cool and my pull up is still dry and I'm takin a walk. It only happens like if I'm walking a lot or running. I move around a lot. And it has stopped me a lot from wearing out in public most times. If I'm gonna be walking alot (like at the mall). I'm constantly fixing it and pulling it down making sure its on perfectly. Maybe I'm just being too aware of it. Idk The thing is I never noticed it before even when I used to wear the huggies pull ups(before I could get goodnites) I never had that problem. Maybe I'm just used to wearing tape on diapers now and I expect it to fit like them. Idk. Just wanted to know if anyone else has pull up troubles like this and what u do to fix it. Its not that big of a deal and It doesn't happen all the time.

AndrewThatsMyName

If you tuck the top down, it will make it so no pee goes over the top, and it won't show when it rides up.
    I've worn Goodnites, and this doesn't happen to me. But with boxers, they happen all the time.

Diapers are designed in such a fashion that they hug your body to avoid leaking, but I much prefer a tight fit rather than a loose one. I use Tena pull-ups and I find they do the opposite...Probably a psychological thing...Or maybe you haven't found the right diaper?

Default Not so far

Hi,
    I wear Goodnites in girls L/XL, along with a Kotex overnights pad as a booster, 24/7 and don't have a problem. Perhaps the pad helps keep everything where it should be. I hadn't thought of tucking the waistband back inside - wonderful idea!

WM

Thanks everyone

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Webmonkey View Post
    Hi,
    I wear Goodnites in girls L/XL, along with a Kotex overnights pad as a booster, 24/7 and don't have a problem. Perhaps the pad helps keep everything where it should be. I hadn't thought of tucking the waistband back inside - wonderful idea!

WM
    That sounds like a good idea. I just might try that. thanks

Butterfly Mage

My solution has always been to wear a lightly larger t-shirt than necessary. That way it doesn't matter if my diaper rides up a bit since my shirt will cover it.

seeing as they loop down around your crotch I don't see how they're creeping UP on you. Sagging I could understand, but creeping UP? Or do you just prefer to wear them extremely loose down below? imho loose legs -> leaks.

Butterfly Mage

bambinod: Well... I think what happens for me is that my shorts sag more than the diapers do. So the visual effect is that the diapers appear higher when the shorts are in fact lower. Maybe my clothes are too baggy?

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    seeing as they loop down around your crotch I don't see how they're creeping UP on you. Sagging I could understand, but creeping UP? Or do you just prefer to wear them extremely loose down below? imho loose legs -> leaks.

yes it does "creep up" on me only when I'm like doing a lot of walking or and sometimes running . Its quite annoying cus your constantly pulling em back down cus its supposed to feel like a pull up not a thong lol. It mostly happens like before I'm wet and and when my skin has no moisture on it to keep it in place so my skin makes it slip up. No I don't want it to feel baggy and low on me either but when its riding up to the point that I'm afraid I will leak if I wet then I want it to fit properly. Lol

unless you're wearing them on your head, I'd bet that if they're creeping up, they're only getting a tighter seal around your legs.