Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

Default What would you do?

So, I was wondering...

I know pretty much everybody at one point during their lives has fantasized about how winning the lottery or coming into a large sum of money would change our lives (for better or for worse)...Obviously we have all thought of what we would do to further our own desires from an abdl standpoint...ahem, nothing says baller like tailor made pull-ups...

Anyway, here's my question and I'm hoping this will bring out the philanthropist in everybody:

If you had limitless resources, how would you make the abdl community a better place?

As a wise man once said, "Ask not what an abdl can do for you, but what you can do for an abdl"

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Getting a convention going in Canada would be starter.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Getting a convention going in Canada would be starter.
    Really good idea, I've heard of furries having conventions, never anything abdl centric...It's about damn time!

I've thought about this before and only two realistic things have come to mind. The first would simply be to provide funding for sites such as this one. The second, which would require far more capital, would be to start a business. Said business would be dedicated to producing and sell cute things that ABs love that are also liked outside of our group, like footed pajamas and plushies. Then I would push to get retail stores to carry them year round.

Quote Originally Posted by pldc View Post
    Really good idea, I've heard of furries having conventions, never anything abdl centric...It's about damn time!
    I've heard of a few actually. Though none of these 3 are in Canada

CAPCon, the Midwest Ageplay Convention is a 3-day convention in the near Chicago being held the first weekend in April (Friday April 1 - Sunday April 3)

NELIcon, The Northeast Littles Invasion in New Jersey is another 3-day convention being held April 15-17

AByCamp is a FREE* weekend ABDL camp/hiking trip in "just boots and diapers" in the mountains of Colorado held over the last weekend in June. They have had this camp since 99 according to the website. However for babyfurs, this also falls on the same weekend as Anthrocon
    *"NO CHARGE to attend this camp if you bring your own supplies." However, as this event is Adults Only, you will be required to show proof of age.

But there are other littles munches and ageplay meets all over. Some cities and areas even have established ageplayers organizations. You just have to look for them.

Totally awesome, really had no idea. There's an abdl "nursery" here in Montréal, they state on their site they have meetings...Their last one was 4.5 years ago

This is something I would totally be down for trying at some point during my life...I'm sure it takes a lot of hard work and effort to be able to organize something like that, but the emotional reward would be tremendous. I remember growing up and having these weird desires to wear diapers and feeling totally alone in the world...Finding acceptance among others who share the same interests and be able to share that passion would be so cool. Have to have resources and time to pull off something awesome like that...

Has anybody here been to a meet-up or convention? I would love to hear about the experience.

throw up diaper stores that sold the good stuff like bambinos and abenas

Quote Originally Posted by BruanHam View Post
    The first would simply be to provide funding for sites such as this one.
    Amen, I'd give a big fat contribution to this site!

-Gus

AndrewThatsMyName

What if there were like coffee shops and lounge rooms where people who prefer the use of diapers could just hang out in diapers and T-Shirts?