Thread: Giving Diaper Advice to Non AB/DL

Default Giving Diaper Advice to Non AB/DL

I've always been a helpful person, offering advice, favors, giving a helping hand, or being a listener.
    Well there's been several times I wanted to give people diaper advice. Like someone in my family has a child with a mental disability and they have bedwetting issues. They use store brand diapers and they leak quite a bit as we know. They use adult pull-ups. They have tried many different brands. Even tried briefs once. Well I have been wanting to give them advice and help them get better diapers. BUT. My mother knows about my abdl side of me. I dont know if my aunt knows or not. She knows that theres no reason to being the diaper expert that I am. I even considered ordering a sample without my information. Im just too nervous to try anything.

Even when I see someone with adult diapers in their cart, I just want to tell them that the internet offers way better diapers than what is found in stores.

Has anyone gave advice to someone or wanted to? Share your story.

YAY 200th POST!

AndrewThatsMyName

I rarely give diaper advice to parents on Yahoo Answers. I mostly go on just to tell the creepy 11 year old kids who say they like diapers, to stop shouting this to everyone on there.

Yeah the so called 11 year olds to which I think are pervs trying to get something out of it. Those are the people I cant stand. I hate the bad light they give us.

I would say maybe buy the samples and have them sent to you, then repackage them up and send them anonymously. Also AndrewThatsMyName to bad you can not get their posts deleted, those 11 year olds make us look bad.

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by babyboy View Post
    I would say maybe buy the samples and have them sent to you, then repackage them up and send them anonymously. Also AndrewThatsMyName to bad you can not get their posts deleted, those 11 year olds make us look bad.
    I know. Shame on me for bringing it up. T.T

Or you could just say you wanted to help and researched it? There's plenty of ways to get around the "I tried these and totally love them" approach. Or perhaps someone you know has similar issues and you've got the information from them? I think it's sweet that you want to help out, I can understand wanting to do so.