Thread: Needs Constructive Criticism

AndrewThatsMyName

Default Needs Constructive Criticism

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I spend an hour or so making a song that was at least longer than a few seconds. When I was done, I was really happy with the result, but I really need some criticism so I can perfect it. I figured, where else than the one place I visit more frequently than any other site.

You can post here if you wish. The song is linked right here:

Audiophile

It starts off rather slow, but fills in later. The solo is the one part of the song I would like to keep. It should be of warning that the song is rather loud. I know the guitar part is a bit off too by the way.

Have fun with this, as I dont want to just push something down on everyone.
    Thanks!
    -Andrew

Not bad, although you'd probably have to wait for a response from someone with taste for truly useful feedback.

( Oh, and if not that many respond, it isn't anything personal. This is an off-topic thread after all.)

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    Not bad, although you'd probably have to wait for a response from someone with taste for truly useful feedback.

( Oh, and if not that many respond, it isn't anything personal. This is an off-topic thread after all.)
    That is true, but thank you very much, nevertheless