Thread: Wtf !!!

Question Wtf !!!

So I've decided that I need to stop wearing diapers for awhile, idk if i'll stop wearing them forever or for a couple of months. So i finally get the balls to go buy some diapers, and i had it all plan out. I go to the store, and my effing luck it went out of business , but theres a pharmacy next to it, i go in it and theres no diapers. I just my luck that shit like this happens, so now im debating whether i should make a new plan or not :/ .

I don't quite follow from your post. You say that you've decided to stop wearing for a while but you decided to go and buy some? Is the order in your story reversed and you decided to stop as a result of not being able to get any? If so, why come up with a new plan?

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I don't quite follow from your post. You say that you've decided to stop wearing for a while but you decided to go and buy some? Is the order in your story reversed and you decided to stop as a result of not being able to get any? If so, why come up with a new plan?
    I guess he's saying the "diaper gods" have given up on him, or are trying to tell him something, so to speak.

pepsicolaisgreat

If your still interested in diapers. I would find another place to buy some.

Well frankly, i don't understand what you want to tell us.