Thread: salt lake city visit

Default salt lake city visit

Hi I am visiting salt lake on 14th March, and need advise on where I could buy good quality nappies (diapers).

Thanks

Mormons live there. Why would you go there? Walgreens will sell you decent quality ones (definitely not premium, but not depends either). Walmart lets you pick up online purchases at the stores if I remember correctly...You could order a case of Molicares or something ahead of time?

There are a few medical supply stores in the area, but that would depend on what kind of transportation you'll have available. If you'd like I can give you a few addresses. Apart from that, Grizzy's idea is fairly sound.

Hi

Thanks for the response, I will have a car as am on business so would have no problem visititing the medical supply shops if you could supply the addresses.

Thanks

Jgmoz

-Ortho-Med Center, Inc. 2242 E. Fort Union Blvd Suite A-5 Cottonwood Heights
    -Vitality Medical 7910 South 3500 East, Salt Lake City

Either of these should have what you are looking for.

thepill

All Together Enterprises sells bath and spa crap, but they also discretely sell AB cloth diapers and plastic pants. They are really nice and walk-ins are warmly welcomed. Though they don't have anything on display up front from their adult diaper line, they are totally casual and friendly about ordering them.

Here's their website: http://www.alltogetherenterprises.com/

I recommend them highly from my own experience. They are in Sandy, so I don't know how you are set for transportation. Address: 9713 South 600 West, Sandy, UT, but they are in a shopping complex off of 500 West (Sorta confusing).

Cheers

Hi

Thanks for all the info. Ordered my nappies from vitality medical. Very impressed with their service and am having them delivered to my hotel for when i arrive.

Thanks

Jgmoz

Well it just so happens that I am one of them Mormons and I don't shun people for wearing diapers. And If I did have a problem with the community would you think you would be seeing me here at all? I think not. So please pay us Mormons a little more respect. I do respect all the religions that support the commandment "Thou Shalt Not Kill" and yeah. But back on the topic. When you do come to Utah please pack warm and the warmest diaper that you could think of. I like Secure X-Plus or Providers Choice.