Thread: Hi, everybody!

Default Hi, everybody!

I have been into diapers ever since my parents punished me on occasions with diapers as a child. My parents had the philosophy that you are treated the way you act and there were a couple of times that I acted like a baby or toddler they said. When I did this they would put me in diapers for about 3 days to teach me a lesson. This was back when diapers were still plastic and they had gender specific diapers. Nothing is more embarrassing then being put into a pink baby diaper and looking down to see that around your waist. I think my mom really enjoyed it when she would diaper me and my face would turn bright red. It was hard to hide that I was diapered, since you could hear me a mile away. Due to them though I have had a love of diapers ever since. Did anybody else ever wear the gender specific diapers in the early 90's or so?

Quote Originally Posted by wgs5454 View Post
    I have been into diapers ever since my parents punished me on occasions with diapers as a child. My parents had the philosophy that you are treated the way you act and there were a couple of times that I acted like a baby or toddler they said. When I did this they would put me in diapers for about 3 days to teach me a lesson. This was back when diapers were still plastic and they had gender specific diapers. Nothing is more embarrassing then being put into a pink baby diaper and looking down to see that around your waist. I think my mom really enjoyed it when she would diaper me and my face would turn bright red. It was hard to hide that I was diapered, since you could hear me a mile away. Due to them though I have had a love of diapers ever since. Did anybody else ever wear the gender specific diapers in the early 90's or so?
    uh-huh...how old were you when this happened?

Peachy

Please write an introduction, not what seems like a fake Deeker story. We want to get to know you, and the facts, not what seems like a fantasy to 99.9999% of the members. So please keep it real!

This happened to me at the age of 8 and 10 years old. The story of how I got into diapers isn't made up and I am offended that you think it is. Ever since then I have been a diaper lover, but not into the whole AB scene. I started buying diapers with my own money starting in middle school with size 5 baby diapers that would barely fit and then went to pull-ups, which were almost just as good since they are really just diapers you can pull up like underwear. It is just relaxing at times to come home from a stressful day and put on a diaper that I can enjoy.

No, no, no. You can be offended all you want, but this is not a proper introduction, nor is it true. No no no; this is a terrible fanfic that deeker wrote, you stole, and then decided to post here. Not only that, but..., really? I think that, if you were even telling the truth, your parents wouldn't have put you in pink baby diapers, due to the whole social norm and fear of LGBT people of that era, and thus they wouldn't want to make you feel 'girly.' Sorry, not going to work.

If you want to say anything more about this, don't expect people to like you. We're not 'that' kind of diaper forum, to be utterly honest.

This happened to me at the age of 8 and 10 years old. The story of how I got into diapers isn't made up and I am offended that you think it is. Ever since then I have been a diaper lover, but not into the whole AB scene. I started buying diapers with my own money starting in middle school with size 5 baby diapers that would barely fit and then went to pull-ups, which were almost just as good since they are really just diapers you can pull up like underwear. It is just relaxing at times to come home from a stressful day and put on a diaper that I can enjoy.
    Let me see here... this is your first post, and you come here and tell us you were diaper punished as a child. Yeah...not a good idea. One of the mods just closed a thread on this exact topic.

As I said in that thread, most, if not all, stories are written by people typing with one hand (aka it's fapping material and not true.) If these stories were true, I would expect it to have shown up in the media at some point. However, Google searches for diaper discipline and diaper punishment do not turn up a single news site in the first three pages of results. Not EVEN one! Instead, the only results are from AB/DL sites, a few BDSM sites, and a handful of sketchy looking sites (based on their description in the results.) The latter are most likely D**ker-type sites that are full of stories that are about as true as D**ker's diaper sightings page.

So...if your story is "true," this leaves me with some questions:

1. How did you go to school while diaper punished?

2. Why did your parents have diapers on hand when you were 8 to 10 years old?

3. How did Child Protection Services not find out and arrest your parents for child abuse?