Thread: Just popped out from under the Gooseberry Bush !

Default Just popped out from under the Gooseberry Bush !

Hello !

Glad to be here... Just joined.

Am a 35 yo chap from Midlands UK, Have been into AB scene for a long time now... took the first step back into babyhood when I was early 20's until then it had just been a strange desire that was floating around in my head making me think I was a most unusual person! Thanks to the internet... I realised I am not alone... there are lots of unusual people in the world, of which I am just one !
    So.... Glad to be here amongst you wonderful collection of unusual people !

Kind of come to the realisation that it is highly unlikely I will have a relationship that I can openly share my DL/AB interest with, as the few times it has become apparent to g/f's etc it has mostly weirded them out, so currently have a g/f but have not made it apparent to her that I have such an affinity for Baby items including the wetting side of things!

Anyway, thats me.... If you wanna know more, just give me a kick !

Biscuit.
    xxxx

Hello and welcome Biscuit (what an original name!). I hope you find all you seek here. I always thought I was normal! lol

Hi Biscuit. It is certainly possible to have a relationship where you can be open about it. A great deal of people here have shared it with their significant other with more good outcomes than bad outcomes. I told my wife after being married for a couple of years and she happily participates.

Can you share anything further about yourself, outside of your AB interests? We discuss many topics on here and only a few of those are AB/DL related. You might find that there are people here with the same hobbies as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Hello !

Glad to be here... Just joined.

Am a 35 yo chap from Midlands UK, Have been into AB scene for a long time now... took the first step back into babyhood when I was early 20's until then it had just been a strange desire that was floating around in my head making me think I was a most unusual person! Thanks to the internet... I realised I am not alone... there are lots of unusual people in the world, of which I am just one !
    So.... Glad to be here amongst you wonderful collection of unusual people !

Kind of come to the realisation that it is highly unlikely I will have a relationship that I can openly share my DL/AB interest with, as the few times it has become apparent to g/f's etc it has mostly weirded them out, so currently have a g/f but have not made it apparent to her that I have such an affinity for Baby items including the wetting side of things!

Anyway, thats me.... If you wanna know more, just give me a kick !

Biscuit.
    xxxx
    Hi

A big hello from a fellow Midlander!