Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEVER again ....

Default NEVER again ....

Hey guys, today i tried #2 again thinking it would be soft and easily passed. God was i right!

Before you read on, sorry for being straight up, hope your not eating whilst reading this.

So what happened, i was squatting just trying to pass it, and only a bit could come out. I moved that aside and followed through with the rest. To my surprise, it was huge. And i mean the biggest I've ever done. I forgot that the previous few days i had been a little ill with a cold, and taken some medicine what then "loosened" by bowels.

Guys seriously this was so wrong. I don't think i will ever attempt #2 again after today. It was rather smelly so i thought stuff it, let's take it off in case someone comes home. I took it off, and went to put it down the toilet. TO my surprise half of it was stuck on my butt! It was seriously just like a paste, peanut butter texture. It was so horrible trying to wipe off, especially because i had no wipes.

I then sat on the toilet, wiping like mad and tipped the rest down the toilet. After this i flushed it, and to my surprise it was blocked -.- 5 flushes later, it was still blocked, Another 4 flushes, it was still blocked.

I was standing there with no clothes on, i had half the #2 on my ass still, starting to panic in case someone came home! I went to have a shower, and just my luck there was no hot water. I turned this on thinking I'd have to wait a good 30 minutes for it to get to a decent temperature.

With still no luck with the toilet, i decided i just had to get in the shower. This wasn't a nice experience, seeing it all going down the drain just made me feel sick, thinking what is it and the horrible smell.

After my shower i flushed a few more times, and it finally cleared. In total it took me near a hour to sort all of this out. So much tissue was used trying to clean up it was stupid.

To finish off, I'd like to say to my toilet, thank you for finally clearing it.

I really don't think i can come to terms with this and try it again. Not for a long time anyway! Or at least when i move out and have more supplies.

Anyone else had really mad "attempts" at things DL related? Maybe trying something and it had gone terribly wrong?

Tommy
    Last edited by Tommy; 04-Mar-2011 at 12:43.

Quote Originally Posted by michphantom View Post
    This strikes me as TMI.
    What's TMI?

Edit: just found out, i did write a warning before hand

It sounds to me like you fell victim to inexperience. In a mess scenario, while you're taming off the diaper you use it almost as a wipe. One lass should get the major bulk removed, which you can then either wrap up and dispose if it's a disposable or dump into the potty if you're in cloth. From there you just jump into the shower to deal with the rest. Also, if you're going to mess, it's imperative that you're fully shaven, or else you'll have a much harder time cleaning up.

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad go of it. Did you at least take any time to enjoy the bulk while it was there?

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    It sounds to me like you fell victim to inexperience. In a mess scenario, while you're taming off the diaper you use it almost as a wipe. One lass should get the major bulk removed, which you can then either wrap up and dispose if it's a disposable or dump into the potty if you're in cloth. From there you just jump into the shower to deal with the rest. Also, if you're going to mess, it's imperative that you're fully shaven, or else you'll have a much harder time cleaning up.

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad go of it. Did you at least take any time to enjoy the bulk while it was there?

Thanks, i did for a bit but got worried about someone coming home! And yea i didn't think about shaving :|

I guess next time i will be more prepared, thanks!

AndrewThatsMyName

I wouldn't say this is all that similar, but I tried messing and found it absolutely repulsive.

Peachy

Here's how you do it properly:
    (1) Use the front of the wipe to remove some of the poo before folding the diaper up. It gets thrown away anyway.
    (2) Use baby wipes, or failing that, and old wash rag or at least wet toilet paper.
    (3) Shower.

It's rather stupid to be unprepared..no wipes, no plastic bags. And remember that toilets aren't made for flushing the World's Biggest Tur and 3 toilet paper rolls worth of paper down one single drain. Flush after a few sheets of paper before continuing.

Alternatively, get someone else to clean it up for you

Had a similar experience recently... had no toilet tissue and half my ass was encrusted with poo... I had to use my hand... lets just say I was disgusted and won't be doing that again for at least a year!

I had this same kind of experience...Enemas and diapers don't mix well when you have to change it in the bathroom with your brother walking around. The biggest problem is that I used a Bambino, which is ridiculously loud. Anywho, suggestion for next time: WEAR GLOVES! Then you don't have to worry about your hands smelling like your butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    I had this same kind of experience...Enemas and diapers don't mix well when you have to change it in the bathroom with your brother walking around. The biggest problem is that I used a Bambino, which is ridiculously loud. Anywho, suggestion for next time: WEAR GLOVES! Then you don't have to worry about your hands smelling like your butt.
    No... compared to my ass my butt smells like daisy's... seriously My hand smelled like my insides... and I realized.... I'm slowly rotting. Y_Y