Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Size Check

So... 5"2 110lbs, what size/brand diaper would fit that? and no its not for me.

i didnt want to say why i was asking but after reading my post, it sounds creepy. its for the girlfriend who says she's interested in trying it. but i dont know what size to suggest without buying a bunch and them not working
    Last edited by Peachy; 25-Jun-2008 at 02:35. Reason: merging double post

It depends mostly on waist/hip measurements, but with with that height/weight I'd expect her waist is pretty small. Personally I'd say small or medium. Best way is to measure. It will say on the bag what size hips it fits, usually. If you're on the border, go for the bigger one. You can always tuck away extra plastic.

Medium might be a little large, but like chevre said its all about the waist measurements. What kind of diaper did you have in mind?

Actually, I said it's mostly about hip size . Especially for women, since some tend to have small waists but big hips.

It's all about the hip-size! Measure her hips then compare to the size-range on the package! Simple, no!?

Darkfinn

Many teenage girls can fit into L/XL goodnites. Maybe try getting those for her? They're not "real" diapers... but the prints are cute and a lot of the girls like them.

Darkfinn

I would go for a real diaper too... but I think it might be easier to "introduce" someone to the whole thing if you went with pullups first... then graduated into the diapers.

Well, seen as it all seems to be in the hip size cant you get a chance to just look at the label in the back of her pants, it will tell you there but thats all I can think off :S

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Well, seen as it all seems to be in the hip size cant you get a chance to just look at the label in the back of her pants, it will tell you there but thats all I can think off :S
    Here in the 'states girls pants sizes aren't printed in inches like boys sizes are. If you look on the tags of girls jeans you'll find sizes like 8, 10, or 14... which tells you absolutely nothing.