Thread: Awesome new idea for homemade diapers

Default Awesome new idea for homemade diapers

Ok so I just figured out that if u take a empty plastic cads for like goodnitrs, with only the front only cut down the middle and u put folded up towels in it the put a mother lager towel over it all and pin it then the plastic holds the liquid in like a leak guard. And then u dont have to wear a plastic bag around your legs Just a new thought criticize if u feel it's not a good idea

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by highschooltbdl View Post
    thought criticize if u feel it's not a good idea
    Only constructive criticism here. Some better spelling, and grammar might help. I know some people get excited and make some spelling / grammar mistake, even I do. But when it gets to a point where it interferes with the readability of your post, then the reading of your post goes from reading to deciphering.

Cherub

Understandable, and glad you didn't take what I said as being picked on.

However, I am curious, if you have a diaper,,or goodnite, then why are you cutting it up and stuffing things inside of it, and trying to seal it all back up? Wouldn't it just be easier to go out and buy a cheap store brand diaper? To me, a home-made anything, it exactly what is sounds like,,,,home-made. Just my thought on the matter

Really hard to read and understand. =l

From what it sounds, you suggest cutting a diaper or whatever, stuffing it with a towel, then taping it back up? Wouldn't it just be easier to get some store brand and put a regular stuffer in it?