Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Came out to my GF

Zeit

Default Came out to my GF

Hey,

I haven't really been on here much lately. I've been somewhat living at my girlfriend's place but anyway...

Like I saidin the title, I told her about it. She's right next to me now as I'm typing and so far she seems ok with it . It was pretty nervewracking just saying anything about it, even dropping hints but a few nights ago I just came out and said it.

Be up front about it if you really want to tell someone and make sure you trust them 100%. But yeah, it's a real cool thing right now. Just wanted to say.

I never thought it would turn out so well, is there anyone else who's been successful in telling their partner?

Darkfinn

I was I was!! I turned her too... and now she's sleeping thickly diapered beside me.

It's really great... and so much fun.

Congrat , The only person I have told was my mom and she ok with it

Not really... but meh... I've got so much free time now... I don't care anymore. If she says a word her "little" secret will come out, and it is bigger than a XXXXXXXXXXXL diaper.

Yes, to my wife. Now I can wear to bed any night I wish. Oh yes!

yay! It's always so happy when things work out. Luckily I have a boyfriend that was previously aware of the ABDL culture, so it's cool. He even changed me once!

I just told my GF about a year ago but I held back a bit. She has been great with everything and very supportive. I just recently told the rest..Meeting with some friends and wanting to go 24/7 and except for her being annoied that I did not tell her soon She has been great!!! I have also made a couple of great friends in the process and was intorduce to this site! WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?!?!

Zeit

I'm pretty sure I won't "turn her" anytime soon. She thinks it's kinda cute in a kinky sort of way. Thank God she's not a prude lol.

But anyway, we've spoken about it every now and then. She told me not to stress out next time I buy (which will be soon, I'm on my last diaper)

I don't have the guts to ask her if she's interested in being more "involved". I'm gonna wait a little bit. I don't want to rush something she isn't comfortable with yet.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Zeit View Post
    I don't have the guts to ask her if she's interested in being more "involved". I'm gonna wait a little bit. I don't want to rush something she isn't comfortable with yet.
    I would definately say give it some time before you ask her to join in... let her get used to the idea of you in diapers before she tries to tackle the thought of herself in them too.

well for the peple IVE told ther knoledge that m dong t hey can assist in keeping things under control in a sense