Thread: Hello

Default Hello

My name is Andrew, I am a DL with a minor hint of AB. I currently workfulltime and in June I am supposed to return to school with the hopes to transfer to a university this fall. I am a Christian and plan on going to school for religious studies and Christian Ministry. I tend to be slightly more conservative with things pertaining to religion and a little more left on politics. One of my biggest interests is the Android mobile operating system, and I plan on flashing my nook color with the latest nightly of cyanogenmod7 in the a.m. and applying the liberty 1.5 theme/rom to my DX at the same time.

And there is my intro post!

DrewDrew

Conservative religion and liberal politics? How exactly does that work?

Anyway, welcome!

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by DrewDrew View Post
    My name is Andrew, I am a DL with a minor hint of AB. I currently workfulltime and in June I am supposed to return to school with the hopes to transfer to a university this fall. I am a Christian and plan on going to school for religious studies and Christian Ministry. I tend to be slightly more conservative with things pertaining to religion and a little more left on politics. One of my biggest interests is the Android mobile operating system, and I plan on flashing my nook color with the latest nightly of cyanogenmod7 in the a.m. and applying the liberty 1.5 theme/rom to my DX at the same time.

And there is my intro post!

DrewDrew
    Hi Andrew! I Enjoy your name! lol
    Welcome to ADISC!

Geez, lots of Andrews xD Welcome! Check out the rules, the people, the greatness that is ADISC, etc! I'm sure you'll have a GREAT time here

If you don't mind me asking, where do you work?

Welcome to the site DrewDrew. I am a Methodist music director. Being religious and dealing with diaper desires can be difficult to mentally juggle. I just figure God loves me for who I am. It's not exactly something we chose; more like it choses us. I see you have a color Nookbook. I'm a writer and have a short story on Nook called Werewolf. It's not for the squeamish. Watching people buy my story is so cool. We have a story section on adisc which is fun. We also discuss many different kinds of topics, some even about religion. I hope you enjoy being here.

Thank you all for the replies! I have still to figure out how to mesh my left leaning politics with my conservative religious beliefs. But I will find a way without compromising my religion lol. I am more of a lurcher than a poster but I will be around most days so feel free to pm me. @andrewthatsmyname want to switch usernames lol