Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The mummy fantasy

Default The mummy fantasy

I'm interested to find out what kind of 'mummy fantasy' you guys have, or even if you encorporate certain people, like celebrities or whatever, into the fantasy.

Me? Haha, it's ranged from Roz from Frasier, to Nigella Lawson. Crazy, right? On a more serious note, the fantasy itself is something I long for very much. Someone who listens to how I feel, asks me if I want them to change me, pushes me when I need it and babies when I need it. I even had the thought of being breastfed.

*sigh* Does anyone else get physical pain when they think about this? I wish it didn't hurt so much.

Huch? Well I'm definitely no AB at any rate - but even if I would be I highly doubt that I would have *ANY* related fantasies about "Mummy"
    They are a tad too dry for my taste and WAYS too old...

sorry - couldn't resist

I understand that, but please be respectful. Being so open on here is difficult and you need to be thoughtful.

When I said this causes me pain, I meant it. I've never been looked after properly, and it hurts.

Eh, for me it's not a fantasy; I have a Mummy. There are other members around here who have Mommas and Dadas too. But I did fantasize about having a DADDY back in the day (never considered the idea of having a female caretaker X3 but I'm glad that's what I have now). I'd imagine being totally cared for and looked after; loved and cherished. Daddy would put me in a hot bath and soap me up, play hairdresser with the bubbles in the bath with me, and then wrap me in a warm, fluffy towell to dry me. Essential to my ageplay then (and, most of the time, now) was the lack of sexual elements, so Daddy was always like a father figure more than partner.

Now I fantasize about certain scenarios with Mummy, and recently I've been allowed to live some out (bathing, changing, going to a park), but of course I never need to fantasize about HAVING a Mummy.

Edit; I feel your pain; it makes me ache inside when I feel my little side isn't being taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by deathbyheadcrab View Post
    I understand that, but please be respectful. Being so open on here is difficult and you need to be thoughtful.

When I said this causes me pain, I meant it. I've never been looked after properly, and it hurts.
    Dude, sorry - didn't want to hurt your feelings, but you got it quite wrong:

"Mummy" (with a "u") is an (egyptian) preserved body - old dried specially prepared / preserved dead body...

I guess you are talking about a "Mommy"...
    I get the difference, but reading your post I simply couldn't resist... the idea of having *fantasies* about "mummies" was just a tad weird...

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    They are a tad too dry for my taste and WAYS too old...

*smirk* *smirk* *smirk*

Three smirks!

Dang old lingo, man. Tell you what.

OH, I GET IT XD Ohhh, sorry, I take everything pretty literally. Of course, I'm English so we say 'mummy' but maybe I should say mommy just to avoid confusion.

Ok, joke understood, now laughing my head off XD

Ahh yes, the eternal fantasy that seems to be shared by a majority of this demographic. I have fantasized about having a mother figure before, I've even considered a father figure to fill the role as well. I don't really have much time to dream about it these days though as my girlfriend tends to fill that role on some fronts, she isn't exactly a mother figure but by no means does she oppress my desires and fantasies. Simply put, she is just a wonderful individual.

I believe that if you have the desire to find someone whom accepts your fetish and you really put yourself out there then there is a high chance of finding someone to share this part of yourself with. These days I tend to live by that old cliche "No guts, no glory." based on the fact that I have told a few people about my fetish and they have accepted it. One thing I tend to notice in the *b/dl community is that there are a lot of people who feel that they shouldn't have to do much work to find a partner or "mommy" and that such a person should just come to them. When I meet people who think like that, I tend to tell them that life doesn't work like that, you have to work to accomplish your goals, there are no free rides. So my advice to you is this : work toward's your goal, if you try your best and really work hard then you will be rewarded. I went through 3 or 4 crappy relationships before I got to where I am currently.

I wish you all the best in your daily life and in your quest to find that special someone who really makes you feel special, good luck.

-Ron

I get that. Nothing worth having comes easy, right?
    That's exactly right in my opinion. One thing I learned in physics is that you can't get something for nothing, and that applies to everything IMO.

-Ron