Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Toonami Aftermath - New Toonami Site :)

  1. #1

    Wink Toonami Aftermath - New Toonami Site :)

    For whatever reason I can't reach it unless I cache it, but I just wanted to share.

    Apparently there is a fansite imitating the old Toonami, and I am thrilled. I suppose I miss real cartoons more than I first thought....

    I seriously miss watching DBZ on CN/Toonami, those were the days.

  2. #2
    mannykins

    Default

    That is amazing I loved toonami when i was a kid especially Gundam Wing and DBZ, but i own a couple dbz seasons uncut so im fine with my dbz fix haha. But recently ive been thinking that adult swim should bring back epic shows like gundam wing but unedited with its full glory and take out a couple of crappy and dated animes off there network. Cause honestly im all in favor for watching Cowboy Bebop, but ive seen it soooo many times that i know most of the episodes by heart.

  3. #3

    Default

    I too miss the good old days of cartoon network. DBZ, zoids, Gundam, Reboot.... I haven't continuously watched a show on cartoon network in the day time since...Now its not even just cartoons.

    Quote Originally Posted by mannykins View Post
    That is amazing I loved toonami when i was a kid especially Gundam Wing and DBZ, but i own a couple dbz seasons uncut so im fine with my dbz fix haha. But recently ive been thinking that adult swim should bring back epic shows like gundam wing but unedited with its full glory and take out a couple of crappy and dated animes off there network. Cause honestly im all in favor for watching Cowboy Bebop, but ive seen it soooo many times that i know most of the episodes by heart.
    What days are Cowboy Bebop on? I haven't seen it on in ages it seems like, I wish they would put Trigun back on and .hack( I have yet to see all of it yet) after I finally got .hack//infection for the ps2 They stopped showing the show, and now that I realize it I haven't even finished the game.

  4. #4
    mannykins

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cweezy928 View Post
    I too miss the good old days of cartoon network. DBZ, zoids, Gundam, Reboot.... I haven't continuously watched a show on cartoon network in the day time since...Now its not even just cartoons. What days are Cowboy Bebop on? I haven't seen it on in ages it seems like, I wish they would put Trigun back on and .hack( I have yet to see all of it yet) after I finally got .hack//infection for the ps2 They stopped showing the show, and now that I realize it I haven't even finished the game.
    Its on on saturdays past midnight. Which seems like the only time i ever watch adult swim so i always see the same block throughout the week. I was the same when i was younger i wouldn't watch cartoon network at all cause i didnt like the shows and my beloved toonami was gone. But recently ive been finding myself watching the regular show and adventure time lol. Trigun is amazing ive been looking for the season but i cant seem to find it only single dvds which only have like 3 or 4 episodes. I remember when .hack was on i didnt really watch it but when i finally got into they took it off for another show. And zoids I hope they make a new series, so they can release new toys and rerelease old ones like the liger zero series(i need a lil motor to finish mine lol).

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mannykins View Post
    Its on on saturdays past midnight. Which seems like the only time i ever watch adult swim so i always see the same block throughout the week. I was the same when i was younger i wouldn't watch cartoon network at all cause i didnt like the shows and my beloved toonami was gone. But recently ive been finding myself watching the regular show and adventure time lol. Trigun is amazing ive been looking for the season but i cant seem to find it only single dvds which only have like 3 or 4 episodes. I remember when .hack was on i didnt really watch it but when i finally got into they took it off for another show. And zoids I hope they make a new series, so they can release new toys and rerelease old ones like the liger zero series(i need a lil motor to finish mine lol).
    HOLY CRAP YOU HAD THE MODELS TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't remember the name of it but i had the elephant, shadow fox, That beastly raptor, Liger and the saber tooth. They were so much fun to build! and at times I did want to chuck them in the street when a piece would break or for some reason I couldn't get it a piece to fit.

  6. #6
    mannykins

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cweezy928 View Post
    HOLY CRAP YOU HAD THE MODELS TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't remember the name of it but i had the elephant, shadow fox, That beastly raptor, Liger and the saber tooth. They were so much fun to build! and at times I did want to chuck them in the street when a piece would break or for some reason I couldn't get it a piece to fit.
    I usually felt the same way when i was a kid haha especially with the more complex parts -.- Like my gundam model's leg broke off cause of some small joint that had worn over time( It's been like 6 years and i still haven't fixed it lol, its just in a box with all my other toys i kept over the years). Haha man they really need to remake a bunch of these show's that came out when we were kids. It's an opportunity for us to relive our glory days and a chance for them to make money off of us haha.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mannykins View Post
    I usually felt the same way when i was a kid haha especially with the more complex parts -.- Like my gundam model's leg broke off cause of some small joint that had worn over time( It's been like 6 years and i still haven't fixed it lol, its just in a box with all my other toys i kept over the years). Haha man they really need to remake a bunch of these show's that came out when we were kids. It's an opportunity for us to relive our glory days and a chance for them to make money off of us haha.
    hahaha Thats totally true, I would fo sho spend money on the dvds and toys if they were available. It would make my day to be able to go to bed watching some gundam wing or some zoids, instead of searching for hours on my ps3 for a site that has the english dubs or isnt a scam site.

  8. #8
    mannykins

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cweezy928 View Post
    hahaha Thats totally true, I would fo sho spend money on the dvds and toys if they were available. It would make my day to be able to go to bed watching some gundam wing or some zoids, instead of searching for hours on my ps3 for a site that has the english dubs or isnt a scam site.
    Same here haha but I dont think that day will come any time soon sadly.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mannykins View Post
    Same here haha but I dont think that day will come any time soon sadly.
    We can dream, maybe they will come true down the road. Did you ever watch Reboot? There was this one show that was really similar to digimon I think it might be monster rancher but I swore it wasn't , do you know any other shows that are like those two shows? I cant for the life of me figure it out maybe i'm getting my shows mixed up

  10. #10
    mannykins

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cweezy928 View Post
    We can dream, maybe they will come true down the road. Did you ever watch Reboot? There was this one show that was really similar to digimon I think it might be monster rancher but I swore it wasn't , do you know any other shows that are like those two shows? I cant for the life of me figure it out maybe i'm getting my shows mixed up
    reboot was pretty kool but i got bored of it sometimes, i think you thinking of monster rancher haha cause it was the only other show besides digimon and pokemon that had monsters that were partners with humans. I personally like ronin warrior and knights of the zodiac even if they were old as hell haha.

Similar Threads

  1. Hello, New To This Site
    By terraqua in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-Jul-2010, 18:15
  2. New to the Site
    By Lee3 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-Jul-2010, 22:02
  3. about the old site..
    By Mazza in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-Jan-2009, 13:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.