Thread: DL

Default DL

I love to wear Diapers. I do have a problem wetting the bed but not all the time. I wear pretty much every night. I have a girlfriend that understands my problem and makes sure I dont go to bed with out wearing one. She does not know my interest in diapers or my hidden like to be babied.

Quote Originally Posted by BugaBoo98966 View Post
    I love to wear Diapers. I do have a problem wetting the bed but not all the time. I wear pretty much every night. I have a girlfriend that understands my problem and makes sure I dont go to bed with out wearing one. She does not know my interest in diapers or my hidden like to be babied.
    Hi BugaBoo,

You did a good job at explaining your liking for diapers. That being said, you really didn't tell us anything about yourself or why you decided to join ADISC (or why your introduction is your 24th post).

So, since you've gotten around to posting an introduction, why not talk about yourself? I mean, in your profile you list your non-ABDL interests as "Diapers and wanting to get changed and treated like a baby"... surely there must be more to you then that! Maybe you like reading, watching movies, playing games or participating in sports? What general field do you work/study in? And generally, what do you do when you're not padded?
    It would also be neat if you told us what exactly you're hopping to get out of ADISC.

~~Near