Thread: Hello Everyone! :D

Default Hello Everyone! :D

Mommy S & Baby E Here.
    We are new to this whole thing, but the main reason we made this account is because we want to hear new stories and/or experiences from other people.
    Thats only because I, Mommy S, am new to the whole thing and need new ideas to make baby happy.

Quote Originally Posted by xBabyExMommySx View Post
    Mommy S & Baby E Here.
    We are new to this whole thing, but the main reason we made this account is because we want to hear new stories and/or experiences from other people.
    Thats only because I, Mommy S, am new to the whole thing and need new ideas to make baby happy.
    Welcome to ADISC!

It's nice to see a couple that are supportive of each other's interests...and I'm certain you'll find this to be a great place to find out more about *B/DL. However, you didn't tell us anything about yourself aside from your *B/DL interests...and, well, you kind of left us hanging wondering how you two first got involved in *B/DL. Would you be willing to share that story with us?

Also, more generally...what are some of your non-*B/DL interests and hobbies? Do you have a favorite book? A favorite TV show? A favorite video or computer game? If you could travel anywhere, where would you travel?