Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reationships, continued

redtails

Post Reationships, continued

Some time ago, I wrote a little article about my relationship, with suggestions for anyone who wishes to read them, and a few things I was not quite certain about. Now that all kinds of comments have been given I feel like I have gained some knowledge about human nature. Iíd love to get such comments again about my adjusted thoughts. I will listen to anything you have to say and I will try to gain knowledge from that. Adisc has helped me a lot, all I can do back is the same!

To begin with, let me tell you that a relationship is about love. Love is not a physical thing, hence there is no difference between a gay relationship and a straight relationship. I take it this is generally known, but not always accepted. Religion sometimes bans homosexual marriages for reasons that can be found in holy writing. On top of that, there are many cultures where public interaction between boys and girls is strictly forbidden (in some countries there are separated public swimming pools). These findings make us come to the conclusion that not only homosexuality is sometimes looked down upon, but any kind of relation can be looked down upon by society. Which inevitably means that all relationships are fundamentally the same.

There was a lot of criticism about whether or not paraphilic infantilism is a sexual fetish or not. I will be brief about this. I now understand that paraphilic infantilism is not always a sexual fetish. It is a way of life for some. For others, it is simply a way of relaxation. And, for yet different people, it truly is a sexual thing. Of course, combinations can exist. By being with my girlfriend, I have discovered that I no longer fall in the category of simply getting sexual fun from my infantilist side. I now see myself as a teen baby, and she sees herself as one too . Iíd like to advice everyone to always consider all your possibility. Life gives you more than you can normally take, youíre always given innumerable choices, yet we usually pick the easy one out, which isnít always the best one.

We must get back to relationships though. The thing I occasionally worry about is that some fetishists desire a partner with the exact same fetish. Although, after reading through http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...t-partner.html , I came to the conclusion that this worry is not completely true. My suggestion to everyone is to follow your heart. Love cannot be found if you look for it, but you can trip over it and fall for that special person. We might not be well integrated into society at this point, but you must trust me that your partner will always accept you no matter how you are. Though, I must say that acceptance comes with the years. When I started dating my girlfriend two and a half years ago, I didnít see my fetish as that a big of a thing. Being my naÔve young self, I told her after a few months of dating her, unknowing of her reaction. It did not end well, so I told her it wasnít a serious thing and we moved on. Only to have to face it again two years after that. Itís not a fun thing to tell your partner about your deepest secret. But, after telling her about my infantilist side for the second time, she did accept it. We actually talked about it for a long time. It seemed like forever if I look back at that time right now. Never lose hope! Iíve been called sick a lot of times by my own girlfriend. I acted like it in fact was sick, but it truly hurts to be called that. I believe a normal guy would not bother with a girl that calls him sick for what he is. But, I continued and she eventually stopped calling me sick as she got to understand more of it. Because it didnít seem fair to her, she told me about her deepest secret as well. She had been hiding a secret fetish of her own all that time. It continued from that point on, and we eventually did both of our fetishes at the same time. I got to fully understand hers, and she got to understand mine. If youíre willing and loving enough, you can withstand everything. That is what I want to believe. Weíre now both teen babies, and we both enjoy her fetish. I must always keep in mind that both things must be done equally, otherwise itíd seem like Iím overpowering in our relationship. Balancing is the key to great fortune.

I must make an end to this thread though. Iíd love to hear what you think. The conclusion of this thread is that one must never lose hope with their relationship . I believe anyone can be happy with the one they truly love, even if theyíve not yet met that special person.

Default relationships

well i can share some of my observations about relationships and maybe you can see from this - so first i will explain my current situation - i am a gay male and i have a partner of 30 years together this xmas - we met when i was 32 and had just finished graduate school - he was like my 4th or 5th boyfriend that i had dated - i knew when i came out at age 30 that i wanted a relationship with someone special and that i did not want to be alone or live alone -

i knew i was gay at 15 but i was not prepared to deal with it and i sublimated in my mind for 15 years - i was too naive and too insecure to consider relationships of any kind - then a war came along and the navy for 6 years so i did not have a lot of time to think about relationships -

i never told anyone about my diaper fetish and certainly none of my boy friends - i was not sure what i was going to do if i found the right person so i figured i would cross that bridge when i got to it - i was really more interested in getting my professional career going than anything else -

my current partner and i dated for one year before moving into together - he was just starting his career and me mine - after moving in together is when you really start learning about a relationship and the give and take that it means - one day he came home early and i was playing diaper games i had on wet jeans and he wanted to know what was going on - so i decided to just tell him eveything from the beginning when i started thinking of diapers at age 7 - 9 and then made my first diaper at age 9 and then started wearing my lil brothers diapers at age 12 -

it did not go over too well - he told me never to do it in front of him and never to wear around him - well yes i was really dejected at that point - it took a couple of years before he even began to loosen up a bit - then i started meeting other diaper adults around the usa during all my travels and we would vacation and my partner started meeting some of my diaper friends - we also spent the night at their houses - he finally had a new appreciation for what i was into and he was no longer threatened by the diaper or that he was going to lose me to the diaper - (please note: you need to understand that my partner is a psychiatrist, md) -

i am going to stop here and see if there is more feedback on this topic then i will continue if people really want to hear about it -

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by neverdry63 View Post
    it did not go over too well - he told me never to do it in front of him and never to wear around him - well yes i was really dejected at that point - it took a couple of years before he even began to loosen up a bit - then i started meeting other diaper adults around the usa during all my travels and we would vacation and my partner started meeting some of my diaper friends - we also spent the night at their houses - he finally had a new appreciation for what i was into and he was no longer threatened by the diaper or that he was going to lose me to the diaper - (please note: you need to understand that my partner is a psychiatrist, md) -

i am going to stop here and see if there is more feedback on this topic then i will continue if people really want to hear about it -
    Excuse me for my intrusion, but isn't a psychiatrist supposed to know better than to freak out at seeing his partner doing a kink? Not a lot of people have seen the thread yet, but I would like to hear a bit more about it, of course! It's a good thing to see you were eventually able to be accepted by him, although you do seem to introduce your partner in a rather negative manner to us, or was that just on accident?

I regret telling my partner about my love for diapers...

Hmmm... Hey neverdry, what kinds of diapergames are you talking about? I didnt know that they existed.

I'm planning on never telling my girlfriend, as it's not a huge part of my life, etc.
    If I ever do... I'm not sure.

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    I regret telling my partner about my love for diapers...
    Why do you regret telling your partner if I may ask? What happened when you did? You got me kind of hooked, so I'd love to hear the story behind it!

I feel like SamIam, regret telling my wife. Before we were married, I explained almost everything in my past. At that time she was o.k. and supportive about it because I wasn't doing most of the things I did in my past. The one thing I could give up was wearing diapers and after being married 3 or 4 years she found out that I still wore on and off and went off on me. Now I am having to wear diapers and due to medication have to self cath for a while. So at least now, I can buy my diapers when I need them even if she is with me, but she stills holds it against me that I enjoyed them before the full need came to pass. IT sucks not have a really good support.