Thread: Hello

Red face Hello

Hi, I'm JediJon. I'm mostly DL but dabble in regression. I've been into diapers since my early teens. Like a lot of people I am unemployed .

I'm a Trekker (The name will make sense when I join the old republic), I enjoy watching football, playing computer games and I'm an amateur photographer.

I'm here because I don't want to feel alone or like a freak. I want to meet some new friends whom I can talk about diapers with.

Welcome to adisc, hope you enjoy your stay!

Have a favorite football team? (if we are talking about soccer )

yihoshua321

Welcome to adisc. What computer games do you play?

Welcome to ADISC I am a amateur photographer too. What sort of things to you like photographing? People? Objects? Abstract things?
    Welcome Aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by JediJon View Post
    Hi, I'm JediJon. I'm mostly DL but dabble in regression. I've been into diapers since my early teens. Like a lot of people I am unemployed .

I'm a Trekker (The name will make sense when I join the old republic), I enjoy watching football, playing computer games and I'm an amateur photographer.

I'm here because I don't want to feel alone or like a freak. I want to meet some new friends whom I can talk about diapers with.
    You're going to have to enlighten me on the name, as you've said you're a Trekker (the Trek fans that consider themselves above the "rabble" of being a Trekkie), but the name's a Star Wars reference.

Welcome, anyway!

Welcome welcome And you're not a freak You're just unique like the rest of us xD

Always remember, there's no such thing as normal

Quote Originally Posted by JediJon View Post
    Manchester United
    Sweet, I actually have a Manchester United Scarf, haven't really followed many games lately.