Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yay!!

Default Yay!!

So after many maybes and possibly's my girlfriend changed my diaper..Not before she put it on her head and told me to tape it up xD. Basically she took something that would have been really embarrassing for her and made it fun. She used wipes and powder and with a bit of coaching taped it up very well. She told me this is something she's going to want to do every time she comes over!

I'm going to shower and she's going to diaper me and then it's off to my nan's for jiggs dinner

That we did. So far her favorite thing to do is after using the powder she uh..*ahem* flicks my bird up to make a cloud of powder xD

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by kronikmod View Post
    So after many maybes and possibly's my girlfriend changed my diaper..Not before she put it on her head and told me to tape it up xD. Basically she took something that would have been really embarrassing for her and made it fun. She used wipes and powder and with a bit of coaching taped it up very well. She told me this is something she's going to want to do every time she comes over!

I'm going to shower and she's going to diaper me and then it's off to my nan's for jiggs dinner

That we did. So far her favorite thing to do is after using the powder she uh..*ahem* flicks my bird up to make a cloud of powder xD
    Dude! You are one LUCKY guy! I swear I SOOOOO envy you!

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    Dude! You are one LUCKY guy! I swear I SOOOOO envy you!
    Been through a few shitty relationships. I'm relieved this one is doing that much better.

Cherub

Been through a few shitty relationships.
    Oh? "a few" how many till you found the right one? I don't meant to come of as prying, but I am very curious,,,did she seem reluctant? Does she seem like she won't have a problem with it in the future? And last but not least, how did you find this one?

3. And at first she was nervous. She used to always pick at my diaper when I was wearing it though. So I made her a deal. She could shave my legs and backside if she did it. Now she does itbecause she finds it fun. She was a good friend for about 4 and a half years.

Hopefully this isn't derailing the thread too much, but how did you bring up diapers to begin with, and then the changing?

Aha suppose it's not, still semi-on topic. Without getting into specifics, which I'd rather not, I'll explain. We were discussing my ex. Btw, this was before we started dating and after I broke up with my ex. Anyway one thing led to another and I ended up spilling the beans. We were very close friends already and she told me if it were anyone else she would have been weirded out by it. We talked about it once in a while. I started wearing them around her before we started dating and continued to after. I started joking about the prospect of her changing me. She wasn't uncomfortable with the idea. After a few months of dating and a very upsetting miscarriage (R.I.P mini me :'(...) we were closer than ever. Then one night I peed and asked if she'd be up for changing me. She said yes. And then she did it again that night. Twice the next day. I guess its something she finds amusing and fun. She likes to pick holes in the diaper and pull out the fluffy stuff before she changes me xD

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

It's important to note it's not an exact science. It really depends on how comfortable your significant other is with you and with trying new things. My ex (turned out to be a reeeaaaaal uh "female dog" in the end) had also changed me once though I could clearly tell it made her uncomfortable and never asked her to do it again.