Thread: Whaaaaaa---- o.o'

Default Whaaaaaa---- o.o'

Ok, a little background info first. I have been trying to affect a career change into the film industry(along with being clinically depressed and chronically unemployed) for the last 3 years, and attempting to get a job with 1 particular company for about a year.

Get the call to come in for an interview (yeah!) and in quick progression, meet three other higher-ups, and bob's yer uncle, I have a job in less than an hour! (WOOOOOHOOOOO!)

I am waiting outside the HR/ Accounting office to get my startup documents to fill out, idly viewing the random boxes in the hall surrounding the recycle bins (they had recently moved into a new facility),

looked up at a document on the wall-

and saw this-

Shocked, I laughed - didn't mean to, didn't want to, it just escaped - and then I freaked for about a nanosecond! (OK Snap get it together!)

Now, I have to look at this whenever I have to go to the restroom (oh, the cruel * CRUEL * irony) or walk down or upstairs which is the only way to get where I work.

Thought you all might enjoy this. Any others have similar experiences??

First, congrats on the new gig!

And second, holy shit! That's a modified page from the old Diaper Daze comics IIRC, so how someone came to be in possession of that, especially without being in the ABDL know, would be... interesting to say the least.

Congratulations on the new job. Now, go above and beyond and show your boss they made the right choice in you! That's what it takes to move ahead and be rewarded.

No comment on the diapered furries in your bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    First, congrats on the new gig!

And second, holy shit! That's a modified page from the old Diaper Daze comics IIRC, so how someone came to be in possession of that, especially without being in the ABDL know, would be... interesting to say the least.
    It actually appears to be Incontinent Student Bodies. Don't quote me on that, though...

Anyhow, I recognize it. I think that they could be in some legal trouble for copyright, if they didn't get permission to alter the panels of a comic, and use it for their own purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    It actually appears to be Incontinent Student Bodies. Don't quote me on that, though...

Anyhow, I recognize it. I think that they could be in some legal trouble for copyright, if they didn't get permission to alter the panels of a comic, and use it for their own purpose.
    Definitely one of the two (I think you're correct on it being IBS though). I'm guessing that it was someone that found the page to be neat and they made a home-brew modification of it. Legally a violation of copyrights, maybe, although it might even fall under fair use doctrines (I'd have to look all that stuff over again to be sure), but even if it is, it's not going to get someone caught, per say.

Like I said, I think the real story is that someone has that page, even in modified form, on the wall of the company in the first place. That makes me wonder if someone there is of the padded persuasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    I think that they could be in some legal trouble for copyright, if they didn't get permission to alter the panels of a comic, and use it for their own purpose.
    I can imagine a rather uncomfortable conversation surrounding that!

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    I think the real story is that someone has that page, even in modified form, on the wall of the company in the first place. That makes me wonder if someone there is of the padded persuasion.
    I considered that, I mean, whomever created that page had to have located the source material from somewhere ab/tb/dl related. Even if they aren't "in the club", they almost have to be aware of it.