Thread: kinda confused about my feels, a question for ab's only.

Default kinda confused about my feels, a question for ab's only.

I've always have considered myself a dl, but sometimes I will catch myself playing with toys and not realize it. Or ill watch cartoons. But my question is do adult babys have "baby" in there personilty? Like do you catch yourself doing these thing without thinking about it? I'm at the point where sometimes I'm not sure if I'm an dl with just some child behavors, or an adult baby who oppressed his feels. Can someone help me answer my question?

If you fill that your a AB than you may be. it really up to you if your a AB or not. just give in to your feelings and try different things

you are likely both like most of the community is. there is also something of a spectrum/scale that is used with almost every one in the middle but slanting to one side or the other....this is something you will discover over time....

Labels are too absolute, AB, DL, TV, TS, SM, B&D etc.. I too consider myself a DL but have a bottle and footie PJs as well as a few other fun things.
    Feel not the need to conform.

Quote Originally Posted by partyanimal88 View Post
    I've always have considered myself a dl, but sometimes I will catch myself playing with toys and not realize it. Or ill watch cartoons. But my question is do adult babys have "baby" in there personilty? Like do you catch yourself doing these thing without thinking about it? I'm at the point where sometimes I'm not sure if I'm an dl with just some child behavors, or an adult baby who oppressed his feels. Can someone help me answer my question?
    Certainly. I'm 29 and a huge fan of SpongeBob, Looney Tunes, and a number of other cartoons. I actually had a couple of friends that used to bag on my pretty hard in college because every time they came into my room I had cartoons on.

Sure there are "pure" ABs and "pure" DLs, but many people are somewhere between. I, for instance, have times where I just want to wear a diaper as an adult and enjoy the sensations. There are other times when I have no physical interest in the diaper, but I am entirely a diaper-wearing "little" boy.

Don't worry about labels. Labels are just for ease of communication, not to be the be-all-and-end-all of your personality.

In the strictest sense an AB is someone who wants to act as a baby, while a DL is someone with a diaper fetish. However as waslost1234abc said, there is a spectrum between the extremes where most fall within.

Personally I consider myself an AB/DL. I have no desire to be treated as a baby, but I enjoy more than just diapers. I love the clothes, I love cartoons, and I love my plushies. These things bring comfort to me.

For me, even as a kid, wearing and using diapers was a means to make me feel babyish. This was before the internet, so I had no connection to any living soul to discuss the ramifications of either enjoying diapers or wanting to feel like a baby. Using diapers took me to that younger place that I was compelled to visit from time to time.

Like others have shared, there are times I'm big into diapers and using them, and then there are times I just enjoy laying in bed and clutching my teddy bear. It all comes quite naturally. Interestingly, I always was good at playing pretend games when I was a little kid. I have a theory that we, as a group, are good at that. I believe that through regression, we enjoy leaving this world for a short while, and visit a world that is more peaceful and safer, the innocence of childhood.

Something could replaced (in my case videogaming for toys) and something not. I think everybody has a little kid inside, who not, is emotionally died. Is really stupid to resist your wishes (except drugs, but its OT,) youve some dreams related ? If yes, is preety sure that youd switching to AB. Or youd reload your infantil memories ? - another option.

Im versatil, so I switch between AB and adult individuality really easy.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    For me, even as a kid, wearing and using diapers was a means to make me feel babyish. This was before the internet, so I had no connection to any living soul to discuss the ramifications of either enjoying diapers or wanting to feel like a baby. Using diapers took me to that younger place that I was compelled to visit from time to time.

Like others have shared, there are times I'm big into diapers and using them, and then there are times I just enjoy laying in bed and clutching my teddy bear. It all comes quite naturally. Interestingly, I always was good at playing pretend games when I was a little kid. I have a theory that we, as a group, are good at that. I believe that through regression, we enjoy leaving this world for a short while, and visit a world that is more peaceful and safer, the innocence of childhood.

I'm pretty much the same way, except I'm stuck in diapers full time because of my urge incontinence. Alas, doing childish things comes quite naturally for me, even as far as what I eat and drink on a daily basis (it's not baby food, but I definitely eat kids food). The last part you mention really stuck with me. I would argue that it's a coping mechanism for living in a stress-out world. For me, occasional regression and keeping that "inner child" alive is good for my well being. In essence, it's a form of meditation that recharges myself and, while appearing to the uninitiated as weird, it happens to be absolutely natural.

im posting not having read all the replys so this may be a little OT... But...

i really never liked the label "AB" ive always thought more like AT or TT (Adult toddler; Teen Toddler) being that toddler is technically 13-25ish months, ive personally always considered myself just within that label if not one above, 2-3ish (right before potty training, or during where pullups in the day are normal as are diapers in the nights). I think toddler is a better fit... seeing as toddlers are active, where as babys are more eat, sleep, poop and not much more...

nonetheless, i think alot of people think about it too much (myself included)
    Last edited by Rene; 02-Mar-2011 at 23:54. Reason: Im redundant.... lol