Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, I'm Lampkins. I'm new here. I'm a little leery sharing, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to wear diapers.

Hi lampkins and welcome to ADISC. I understand about being a little leery about sharing but if you would like to be part of this community it would help if we knew something more about you. This site isn't all about talking about diapers but is about all sorts of things. Is there anything else you could tell us?

Quote Originally Posted by lampkins View Post
    Hi, I'm Lampkins. I'm new here. I'm a little leery sharing, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to wear diapers.
    It is pretty neat finding out there are others out there eh? I remember when I stumbled across some of the early sites in the late '90s... Good times!

So tell us, what sorts of other things are you into? What makes you tick, as it were? Like happydl said, we talk about all sorts of stuff here, so I'm sure there's at least one member that shares some non-diapered interests!

Anyway, welcome! Make yourself at home eh?