Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

hi everyone my name is archer. I live in indonesia, i believe most people in the world don't know where indonesia is but i believe most people know about bali yep bali is one of the indonesia province

i'm 15 years old i believe i'm an AB i still live with my family. I want to wear diaper but i sadly can't do it

i like to read book especialy history book,watching movies especialy war movies like saving private ryan,black hawk down etc and televesion like burn notice,top gear,30 rock etc ,playing my xbox my favorite game is call of duty series etc.

I like to talk about politics,military,history,and cars. I think thats enough about me and i like make friend in this site and i'm sorry if i had a bad grammar i still in high school so nice to meet people in here and i like to talk and make new friend.

Hi Archer,

I'd hope most of the world could find the fourth most populous nation of the world on a map - it's not exactly a small country ^^.
    I hope that you'll find support and friendship on here

~~Near

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Hi Archer,

I'd hope most of the world could find the fourth most populous nation of the world on a map - it's not exactly a small country ^^.

~~Near
    Yeah, you'd think, but there are a lot of Americans on here .

Welcome, archer! What sorts of cars, and what sorts of politics?

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you meet some great people here and find lots to talk about.

Stay dry and happy!

Welcome from me; do you mind if I ask how many languages you speak? I think it's great having more languages spoken here, it makes the forum available to people worldwide. Can you tell us what diapers are available there, what you would prefer when you would be able to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Hi Archer,

~~Near
    thank you very much, i hope i can make friendship in adisc

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Yeah, you'd think, but there are a lot of Americans on here .

Welcome, archer! What sorts of cars, and what sorts of politics?
    thank you very much i hope we can be a good friend well i like classic cars and for me l like Ferrari 250 GT0. I like to talk international politics asia.europe.america,mideast,afrika

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! I hope you meet some great people here and find lots to talk about.

Stay dry and happy!
    thank you very much i hope we can be a good friend

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Welcome from me; do you mind if I ask how many languages you speak? I think it's great having more languages spoken here, it makes the forum available to people worldwide. Can you tell us what diapers are available there, what you would prefer when you would be able to get them?
    thank you very much, well in here we speak indonesian language in here we call diaper as ''popok'' for baby diaper there are Pampers,Huggies etc. For adult there are depends,tena and japanese brand. I never think what diaper i'm gonna buy