Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funny Illustration on Attends Package

Default Funny Illustration on Attends Package

I thought this was a funny image to find on the side of a package of diapers:

http://i.imgur.com/QL1sn.jpg

LOL. I'm going to guess, though, it's a warning not to try to flush the diaper.

Non flushable :p

but it is a funny thing with respect to this community

I guess this could be a form of subtle advertising imploring you to wear diapers/nappies instead of going to the loo, Did put a smile on my face though. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Bad toilet. Don't use the toilet!

It will bite your butt off.

Here...I fixed it.

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g428/CuddleWoozle/QL1snfxd.jpg

Come on...everyone knows that's what the potty looks like when you aren't looking.

Was talking with someone recently about problems they'd experienced with their tenants and sewer lines, he said they had to snake out a diaper, apparently it was really hard to remove. and that they had quite a long talk with that tenant afterwards.

And in more than one public restroom I've seen notices above the toilet saying not to flush pads.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    Bad toilet. Don't use the toilet!

It will bite your butt off.

Here...I fixed it.

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g428/CuddleWoozle/QL1snfxd.jpg

Come on...everyone knows that's what the potty looks like when you aren't looking.
    and this is why small children are scared of using the potty :P

I can just imagine how bad a diaper would get clogged up in the pipes, just after its flushed the water gets to it and starts to swell the diaper up in the pipes until it gets stuck in there. I would not want to be the person that has to get the snake and pull that thing back out

A lot of parents change their baby's diaper when it's only lightly used if they can afford it. If it was a really young infant, the diaper would be really small when rolled up, they must have thought that would be OK to flush. Then like you said it gets down in the pipe and the sap/pulp absorb and swell and it jams good.

Then you have to send a snake down there and try to drill and break it up. I bet sap/pulp that's tightly packed is hard to break up.