Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Above All Else

  1. #1
    BrianDuBois

    Default Above All Else

    I was in a rite aid, and as usual, i walked passed the diapers to check for deals and mock the Tugaboos for sucking.

    I noticed, later and in a completely different part of the store, that there is an overflow of diapers on the shelves, resulting in cases being placed above the shelf, on a sort of piece of artwork or whatever.

    I thought it was neat, that the diapers were the single product in there that were high above all else, like they were on a throne.

    Could you imagine a society where the diaper is something bought essentially, like milk and bread?

    Or, for the less creative/immaginative, ever see a place where diapers are set up that is worth mentioning? i know I once saw some condoms in the diaper aisle. A message, of perhaps?

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDuBois View Post
    Or, for the less creative/immaginative, ever see a place where diapers are set up that is worth mentioning? i know I once saw some condoms in the diaper aisle. A message, of perhaps?
    "Buy these, or you'll be buying these". Bet that gets mens' attention QUICK.

    God I love this commercial

  3. #3
    AndrewThatsMyName

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    "Buy these, or you'll be buying these". Bet that gets mens' attention QUICK.

    God I love this commercial
    I hope they actually used that commercial.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDuBois View Post
    Could you imagine a society where the diaper is something bought essentially, like milk and bread?
    Wait a minute. Aren't diapers normally bought essentially? I mean, except for the *B/DL community, diapers are rarely bought as a luxury.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThatsMyName View Post
    I hope they actually used that commercial.
    Ya that poor dude looks just absolutely defeated. Really, what do you do? 30 yrs ago the kid would probably get a spanking right there in the store. Nowadays everyone wants to tell you how to be a parent and you'd be up on child abuse charges for giving him even one pat on the butt in public. But those are the same people that don't want your kid to scream like that in public. It's like some people think that parents must have some magic to make their kid behave.

  6. #6
    BrianDuBois

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBear View Post
    Wait a minute. Aren't diapers normally bought essentially? I mean, except for the *B/DL community, diapers are rarely bought as a luxury.

    I meant every household has diapers on their shopping list regardless of whether or not there is a baby in the house.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.