Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

I'm a dl, I'm new to this site idk anyone hear. But I am hoping to meet new people and make friends.

Hi and welcome to the site. Normally we ask our new members to tell us something about themselves, like hobbies, interests, music interests, or gaming, sports, etc. For instance, I'm a musician who plays keyboards. I like reading, and I write. I have an x-box 360, but haven't had much time to play in quite a while.

Ok ill post up more. I enjoy hiking, I like to get up in the woods a lot. I also enjoy call of duty and rpg games. I like to go bike riding in the summer. I'm religious, I beieve in god. And well that's all I can think of right now. Oh and I like to wear diapers as much as I possibly can.

Quote Originally Posted by partyanimal88 View Post
    Ok ill post up more. I enjoy hiking, I like to get up in the woods a lot. I also enjoy call of duty and rpg games. I like to go bike riding in the summer. I'm religious, I beieve in god. And well that's all I can think of right now. Oh and I like to wear diapers as much as I possibly can.
    cycling and hiking are two of my favorite things!

Welcome!