Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BabyKins Onesie--Opinions?

Default BabyKins Onesie--Opinions?

Hey, I'm planning on getting a onesie and am most interested in those at BabyKins (specifically this one: Babykins: KINS Original Lap Neck Onezie T-Shirt--yay, baby blue with lap shoulders). Has anyone gotten a onesie from this company? How is it--fabric softness, comfort, fit, durability, etc? I'm especially interested in fit; do they run small or shrink when washed? Is the crotch length too long or short?

(Yes, I've e-mailed the company about this--I'm asking 'cuz I'm interested in personal experiences)

Although I don't personally own any of their products I did have the opportunity to try their 'onesie' a few years back...make sure you measure your torso length (shoulder to crotch and back to shoulder) and ask them about THAT when you're asking them questions.

The ones I tried were all miles too long for me...but then I think they cater primarily to males who have naturally longer torsos....not to mention that I have a shorter torso length due to scoliosis.

The fabric wasn't bad...not as good as a high quality t-shirt...but it was cotton (which could very well shrink!) and their prices aren't too bad.

I'm not much for the lap shoulders personally, they get stretched andcfall over your shoulders plus you almost have to wear somethin over it without funny looks, at least the t shirt ones Can be worn with pants only

Although I don't personally own any of their products I did have the opportunity to try their 'onesie' a few years back...make sure you measure your torso length (shoulder to crotch and back to shoulder) and ask them about THAT when you're asking them questions.
    Great advice, Ayanna; I'll definitely ask that. I have a rather short torso (I think), so that's what I'm most concerned about--I just didn't know if there was a standardized method to measure a torso.

I'm not much for the lap shoulders personally, they get stretched andcfall over your shoulders plus you almost have to wear somethin over it without funny looks, at least the t shirt ones Can be worn with pants only
    LOL, yeah, I don't plan on wearing the lap shoulders outside of my apartment... I just needed some cooler pj's with summer coming, and thought these would be great. Do the lap shoulders stretch out permanently, or do they return to their original size after washing/drying?

I had something like that, but from a different company. Be very careful selecting sizes, my first one was a little large so i just use it for my thicker cloth diapers. They dont stretch permenantly but if they are a little small on your body then they might stretch a bit just to fit. The clothing is a little thinner than i expected, but they still are great.

I've been looking at this one for a while, let me know what you think as this is prob the one I'll get as soon as I get around to it.

I have purchased KINS diapers and plastic pants... regular and bloomers. I haven't had any problems with them and highly recomend the brand. I will likely buy more of their diapers and panties in the future.

I buy a lot from them. Usually more for their diaper things...They're really good, and they've shipped discreetly every time without my requesting it. They generally will label things just "KINS" .... They just closed up for the summer though...I found that out in the mail they sent me. That's the only time I ever got anything from them though...But it had a special in it on Tena mesh pants or something...**shrug** Either way, they are pretty good as a company. They make all of their adult stuff after their baby lines. And DPF actually gets their diapers from them. (I think it was the "baby heaven" ones) I got them and loved them of course. As for onesies...they ran big for me. I suggest you send your mesurements too, like someone else said. I really liked their mattress covers when I had them for my smaller bed before...It was cloth on all sides and ends and just plastic in the middle where you need it, in a perfect spot to put a mattress pad or something absorbant in it. That actually made it pretty discreet for what was there. Although that's kind of off topic, I'm just saying they have good quality stuff there.

baby_jakey

I have personaly not ever tried a onseie even though I want to. The one you like does look cute though!

I would suggest getting the onesie from Amazon. It's realitivly cheap and fits awsome