Thread: Hi Everybody

Default Hi Everybody

Let's see, I'm a network engineer in the Northwest. I love the work that I do and I love the challenges it brings. I am generally a quiet person - love the outdoors but totally hate the endless rain here

I'm a diaper lover - gee ever since I was five or so. It doesn't rule my life but I have no one to talk to about this :-(

I love hiking and the outdoors. I still like tech stuff and am lucky to get tech leftovers from work - I just need to find a place to store it. I love to cook and love to try new foods - I am always on the lookout for something different.

I am looking to talk to and meet new people especially those that share my interests.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Didn't realized a joined so long ago. About time I posted ;-)

Hey, you are from my neck of the woods!

Welcome to ADISC. I share some of your interests - I'm a big hiking/outdoor enthusiast and I also work in tech. Being in Bellingham, do you go up into the North Cascades very often? That's an area I keep meaning to explore more.

[My 250th post!]

I haven't gotten out there for a while. It's still way too cold and I hate shedding my hiking shoes to cross streams when I won't warm up. I live near Bellevue - that's where the jobs are.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! You're not to far from me, either, and we seem to have a fair bit in common: I've had an interest in diapers since I was about five, and I'm a hardware engineer with a fair bit of network experience (mostly in industrial control networks), and I collect old vintage computing/electronics gear. I love the outdoors, too, but my job is insanely demanding and I rarely get the chance to go for hikes anymore. What would you guys think about organizing a padded hike when the weather improves a bit? Until then, I'm always game for a beer!

Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! You're not to far from me, either, and we seem to have a fair bit in common: I've had an interest in diapers since I was about five, and I'm a hardware engineer with a fair bit of network experience (mostly in industrial control networks), and I collect old vintage computing/electronics gear. I love the outdoors, too, but my job is insanely demanding and I rarely get the chance to go for hikes anymore. What would you guys think about organizing a padded hike when the weather improves a bit? Until then, I'm always game for a beer!

Stay dry and happy!
    Speaking of, you should respond to the PM I sent you asking about vintage computing.