Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Self Stirring Coffee Mug!

Default Self Stirring Coffee Mug!

I just received my self stirring coffee mug in the mail. I must say...

...THIS IS AWESOME!

Ordered it off of thinkgeek . com

I'm not sure how fond ADISC is on links to other websites, so I spaced it just incase. ^_^

I also got one of those classic Drinking Bird desk ornaments. *Bob! Bob! Bob!*

you just linked to thinkgeek.com

Anyway think geek is okay but they are damn expensive for some of their items. Like a universal key chain remote controller can be bought on thinkgeek for 9.99. But I found the same exact one on dealextreme for about 2 bucks with shipping. Though that was shipped out of hong kong so it took a week or two to get. but the packaging said thinkgeek on it.

So, be warned thinkgeek would love to rip you off.

Wuffy

How the hell does it stir?!
    Does it have a rotating bottom or something? If it doesn't, then I think your bluffing. :P

Just got this off the think geek site.

Who needs spoons anymore, when your mug can do all the stirring for you? With the press of a button, a little whirring disc at the bottom spins and froths your drink, blending any sweetener or creamer into your coffee or tea!

Appearently it's real thing... I found a link to a video that gave a demonstration of the self stirring mug. Now I want one... hehe
    YouTube - self stirring mug

There is a little fan like thing at the bottom. So you press the button, and it stirs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum View Post
    There is a little fan like thing at the bottom. So you press the button, and it stirs!
    Me: I honestly don't see the point of this. Any drink you need to stir you actually need to make. Like Kool-aid, chia tea lattes, etc. So You'll be measuring out crap, pouring in milk and or water, and other crap you need to have. But your to lazy to actually stir it? If so, you could use use a blender or Emerson blender.

You: "But you will need to clean it out/off though!!"

Me: Yeah well you'll have to do that with this coffee mug too. Also I hope your whole drink can fit into it without spillage. Unlike that 32 oz blender with lid you have on your kitchen counter, that's powerful enough to crush ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Me: I honestly don't see the point of this. Any drink you need to stir you actually need to make. Like Kool-aid, chia tea lattes, etc. So You'll be measuring out crap, pouring in milk and or water, and other crap you need to have. But your to lazy to actually stir it? If so, you could use use a blender or Emerson blender.

You: "But you will need to clean it out/off though!!"

Me: Yeah well you'll have to do that with this coffee mug too. Also I hope your whole drink can fit into it without spillage. Unlike that 32 oz blender with lid you have on your kitchen counter, that's powerful enough to crush ice.
    Hehe, snarky. I like it!

Oh, you quoted me nicely! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum View Post
    Hehe, snarky. I like it!

Oh, you quoted me nicely! :3
    I honestly don't care if you bought a self stiring coffee mug. I was just kind of pointing out the obvious.

Plus the stuff I'd order from think geek is Buckyballs and Bawls, and other caffeinated candy/drinks.

I have a self string cup for hot coco and stuff myself.
    It works pretty well. Not worth the cash that was spent on it, but hey it was a gift :'3