Thread: hi new memeber here

Default hi new memeber here

hi my name is shawn and i m a gay boi and love stuff like this. i m a total bottom boi. i hope i can make some friends here. drop me a line and lets see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby81987 View Post
    hi my name is shawn and i m a gay boi and love stuff like this. i m a total bottom boi. i hope i can make some friends here. drop me a line and lets see what happens.
    Hi Shawn,

I'm afraid your introduction left a little bit to desire, as you didn't talk about anything but your sexuality. This is a problem for two reasons. The first is that we have a rather large number of male members that are also homosexuals, bottoms and "that love stuff like this", so it really doesn't make you stand out at all. The second, and far more important reason is that it gives off the impression that you want to treat this website as a dating site. There is nothing wrong with using dating services, however ADISC is not a dating site, which is something that is necessary to hammer in new members since we allow members as young as 13 here. I'm not saying that it was your intention, however the content of your intro kind of left that impression on me, unfortunately.

So, what to do now? If you are indeed looking for a dating site, I'm sadden to inform you that ADISC is not for you. If you are looking for a nice, supportive community and plenty of potential online friends, then I'd recommend reading SPDDan's awesome "How to write an introduction" guide and then write a proper introduction for us
    Keep in mind, the fact that you like scuba diving, surfing and skating (ice or inline?) makes you much more unique that the fact that you're a "gay boi that loves stuff like this".

~~Near

sorry i m a little confused as to what to say. i have been a diaper lover since i was a kid but i dont let my friends know about that part of my life. i am 23 yrs old and i am out as far as being gay. i have a lot of hobbies including scuba diving, skate boarding, music, camping and i am interested in going green and growing my own food-anything to do with becoming independent.

Do you like gardening in general, or do you only grow food and vegetables?

And that's okay, writing an introduction isn't exactly easy ^^