Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hi all,

I'm a 22 year old male who started wearing Drynites to bed when I started experiencing wet dreams when I was about 13.

I discovered that I enjoyed wearing them, especially at night.

Since then, I've moved on to other products, including Depend underwear and fitted briefs, but my favourite is Tena Slip. I only wear these at night.

I keep this very private, not even my family members know about this, so it's good to have a forum like this to discuss with other like-minded people.

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by WD1 View Post
    Hi all,

I'm a 22 year old male who started wearing Drynites to bed when I started experiencing wet dreams when I was about 13.

I discovered that I enjoyed wearing them, especially at night.

Since then, I've moved on to other products, including Depend underwear and fitted briefs, but my favourite is Tena Slip. I only wear these at night.

I keep this very private, not even my family members know about this, so it's good to have a forum like this to discuss with other like-minded people.
    Just a tincy-wincy explicit :P Welcome to ADISC! Like any other things, like computers?